276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xpel Medicated Shampoo Treatment for Dandruff Psoriasis Dry Itchy Scalp (3 x 300 millilitres)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A new video resource featuring advice and tips from people about their psoriasis treatments is now available as part of Psoriasis Awareness Week 2023. We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

jolly good try it out the coal tar was too much for my scalp, pick up a pot of coconut oil as well, hope it helps you, I have tried all sorts the pain is awful and could not help but scratch it, making me more stressed, thank you for the reply i will check with my brother which chemical he was referring to, he has recommended I take a spoonful of Suma Organic sunflower oil twice a day helps repair skin inside out, tried for just two weeks so no results as yet, also he said try dr. Ideal for those with grey or bleached blonde hair who want to get that silver and ashy look, this shampoo will add brightness and glossy shine to your hair. uk, but then probably every shampoo or product that people on this forum have tried would also attract mixed reviews. is everyone using solution and shampoos to try and treat I worry that am I using too much and should I just be using the doctors scalp solution and just a normal shampoo instead. I am honestly sick feel like I’ve tried everything and nothing is helping me, I was only told that my scalp flaking was psoriasis last year but this has been ever since I had bleach blonde hair years ago.Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks.

I have got the longest hair nearly down to my bum and I feel like shaving it off I’m that fed up as I always have to just wearing it tied up. Oh ok that's what helped me but like you said different things work for different people , I've been battling with psoriasis over my body for 15 years now I'm currently trying a new diet to see if it helps , yeah I found washing with baby shampoo seems to help before when I had psoriasis in my scalp. Banish brassy tones and reduce the appearance of yellow discolouration with this Shimmer of Silver Shampoo. I currently use betnovate which I pretty much put on every single day and I’m still flakey, I also tried that xpel shampoo from Boyes but hasn’t made my flakes any better.Helps to reduce the appearance of yellow discolouration to give the hair a brighter, glossier shine.

Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay's behalf. It can be hard to tell if you have worked a shampoo over all of the scalp areas without a good lather to use as a guide. That said, of course like many of us you have found treatments that have been successful for some others are not suitable or successful for you, and it is good to read that you have found something that does work for you.By the way, X-pel contains 2 ingredients: potassium undecylenoyl hydrolysed soy protein, and undecylenoyl oat amino acids. No worries thank you i hope my diet starts working soon if not I still need to find out what is triggering even through no cure has been found , yes see what your doctor's say , I bet it is awful with ichy it's not right if it's keeping you up , maybe you should try child's farm baby hair wash to see if that helps , child's farm is suppose to be really good I'm currently using child's farm baby wash and moisturizer cream. I am not sure what product or ingredient your brother means was invented to clean oil from garage floors- but it sounds interesting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment