276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Divine Style Cantilever Parasol Premium Garden Parasol Umbrella for Outdoor Patio with FREE Waterproof Cover

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having a cover for your parasol is always a good idea, and will no doubt prolong the life of the item.

Our garden umbrellas will allow you to make the most of any nice weather that we receive from time to time in the UK. However, I did need to purchase a compatible 4-piece parasol base separately for proper support and stability during windy days.With this parasol by Jarder, you are getting a whole set for your money, making it well worth the spend.

Designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising “commission Income” by advertising and linking to qualified purchase’s. Overall, the SONGMICS parasol may be a better choice for those looking for a wider shade area with waterproof features. Although the parasol required some assembly, the included weighted base and cover were nice additions. After recently setting up my Schneider Rhodos Grande Cantilever Parasol, I was impressed by its high-quality 100% polyester fabric, which is not only rot-proof but also water-repellent. Overall, the user reviews do not provide any additional information that is not already stated by the manufacturer.You won’t feel as hot as you might under most other parasols featured here either, due to the double canopy design that not only looks fantastic, but allows for better air circulation. With a modern design, waterproof construction, and UV protection rating of 40+, it offers effective sun safety. The two-tier design, made of UV 50+ 180gsm polyester, not only provided much-needed shade on those hot summer days, but also kept me and my loved ones protected from harmful UV rays. We at Divine Style know that protection from the sun is very important so we made the overhanging Divine Style Cantilever Parasol. This is especially true with cheaper models that have insufficiently weighted bases, and you might find yourself chasing that shed that you want, right down the street!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment