276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Ghostbusters Slimer Costume Top & Character Hood, Officially Licensed Ghostbusters Classic 1984 Fancy Dress, Child Slimer Dress Up Costumes

£10.895£21.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also cut a tongue out of foam, coated that with silicone (so it would look we and slimy) then painted it red, covered it with hot glue to look like drool. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers. Rather than take the obvious character options for costumes, I wanted to challenge myself and try to make a SLIMER costume. But if your decorative bowl quota has already been met, lean into the silliness of the Ghostbusters’ first catch with our other Slimer decorations! Keep Slimer true to form with Slimer candy bowls that are perfect for holding all your favorite treats.

Slimer Costume : 5 Steps (with Pictures Ghostbusters Slimer Costume : 5 Steps (with Pictures

I also took a pair of old rubber gloves and painted them in the same green colors, and SLIMER was complete! I took the spray foam and added it (in layers) to build out his cheeks and also around his rolls created by the pipe insulators. Our Made By Us Ghostbusters jumpsuits and dresses make excellent standalone ensembles, but paired with a Slimer costume your look takes on a whole new interactive level! No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet.Now, while our selection of Slimer costumes can’t grant you all of the green ghost’s abilities, it can get you feeling like the mischief-maker in time for Halloween! I then used the foam pipe insulators to give the foam some structure and also to give that “fat/rolls” look that SLIMER has. Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable.

Adult Ghostbusters Slimer Costume

Venkman Ghostbuster costume (complete with light up proton pack) that accompanied SLIMER to the party, but that’s another story…. Though, our life-size replica of Onionhead may be the piece that your Ghostbusters Halloween party theme needs to ensure it’s as funny, spooky, and authentic as possible!

So I started making SLIMER come to life by cutting up the foam bedding into some small triangles and hot gluing them back together to form a dome shape for his head, from there I drew a rough sketch of his face on the foam so I could figure out how to build out the rest of his face and cheeks. What you see here are non-repeating phantasms or class 5 free-roaming vapors in the form of our Ghostbusters Slimer costume selection. From costumes to décor and even practical accessories, our selection of Slimer costumes can’t be ignored! The costume turned out even better than I had hoped and it was a definite HIT at the Halloween party we attended, (where we won best costumes. And with everything from our exclusive pullover styles to adorable baby Slimer costumes for the youngest trick-or-treater in the family, anyone can become the legendary phantom!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment