276°
Posted 20 hours ago

philosophy amazing grace eau de toilette | 60ml | fragrance for her

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have the sample size but i’ve realized that this perfume doesn’t last for long at all, and it’s a bit too light for me.

one of my coworkers wears this and it smells like she poured a bottle of the dawn with olay dish soap over herself and went about her day. Beautiful feminine floral musky fragrance, smells light upon initial first sprays, then develops into a lovely lingering fragrance which lingers on the skin for days after showering.I have smelled it many times, and its not memorable for sure, but I still enjoy smelling it each time I wear it. I blind bought this without really noticing the comments about this being similar to Simply Belle (which I wasn't a fan of). For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.

I love the soft feminine light fresh airy smell the original gives but this one comes off as more fruity and sweet. Can't say I dislike it, because there's nothing there to really make me wrinkle my nose up in disgust.It is a straightforward clean floral citrus musk – basic perhaps, but there can be beauty in simplicity. It gives a clean sensation with lots of lemons and tiny tiny apple accord, but very soon the lemony edges are tamed down by some feminine florals with rose and jasmine and fluffed with clean musk. The only upside to this fleeting fragrance after reformulation is that it is less powdery on my skin, even though other reviews note a strong baby powder scent.

It's somewhat floral, but also a clean girl smell without being soapy, and it definitely has some musk which is probably why I like it.I think jasmine is one of my power notes and this is a nice, dry, clean jasmine/rose with a really beautiful musk base. It has really modest performance, which can be a plus for a fragrance of this type, but I'd personally like it stronger. I tried a sample of their face cream a while ago and I'm not sure if it's the exact same fragrance, but it's definitely similar. This iconic soft floral scent features a long-lasting concentration of bergamot, soft muguet blossoms and musk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment