276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Voices: A Doris Stokes Collection

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Doris was genuinely surprised that, as a song says, she became ‘the celebrity celebrities wanted to meet.

The book examines the extraordinary phenomenon that Doris unleashed at the time, which is still continuing to this day. Positive testimonials continued to come forward into the 2000s, from celebrities including Eamonn Holmes [8] and Dale Winton.Well,’ said Tony Ortzen, the helpful young reporter who picked up the phone, ‘there’s this medium just down from Lancashire we’re hearing good reports about. Without seeking to find them, I met a man who was told by Doris that he would become a medium, meet the woman who’d become his wife on March 6 and even gave her name.

This, as the name suggested, was a newspaper devoted entirely to psychic and spiritual stories, and I could find the number through Directory Enquiries. She was also the first medium to appear at the London Palladium, with the tickets selling out in two hours. In 2002, World of Books Group was founded on an ethos to do good, protect the planet and support charities by enabling more goods to be reused.Dark River has endeavoured to provide trademark information about all the companies and products mentioned in this book by the appropriate use of capitals. In turn, as the months and years rolled by, more and more intriguing people crossed Linda’s path, each with their own unexplainable power, and Doris never seemed far away. In 1980, her first, written with Linda Dearsley, autobiographical volume, Voices In My Ear: The Autobiography of a Medium was published, pulling her further into the public eye in the UK. All she wanted to do was to help and heal those suffering from grief and show them that their loved ones, as she always said, ‘Are only a thought away’. This unique collection includes the two best–selling books in which Doris Stokes shared her remarkable experiences with readers throughout the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment