276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ACED Moon Lamp 2023 Upgrade with Timing 3D Printing Moon Night Light 16 Colours 15cm with Wooden Stand Remote & Touch Control and USB Rechargeable Gift for Girls Boys Kids Women Men Birthday

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalize Portrait Night Light, Photo Lamp, 3d Photo Lamp, Night Light, Picture Lamp, Picture Night Light, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift I made sure the Cut Type said "Discard Half", then accepted the cut. When exporting, make sure the model is still an STL file. Doctor Desk Light | 3D LED Lamp | Doctor Graduation Gift | Name Plate Sign | Doctor Night Light | Doctor Gift | Acrylic LED Lamp Nursery Wall Light Elephant, Lighting Elephant Balloon, Baby Room Light, Cloud Wall Lamp, Elephant Light With Balloon, Baby Room Decor I threaded the light through the hole in the base and up into the interior of the cylinder. The lights should come out of the hole in the side of the cylinder. Then I took off the covering for the double-sided tape and wrapped the LED lights around the cylinder.

Moon Light, Modern LED Light, Dimmable Wall LED Night Light, Scandinavian Interior Design, Universe, Moon Lamp, Nursery Wall Decoration Personalized Constellation Chart Lamp - Gift Star Map on Night Light - Gift for Boyfriend / Girlfriend - Stars Chart Gift for Couples Personalized Lamp for Psychologist. Psychology Student Graduation Gift. 3D Brain Lamp, Personalized Gift for Neurologist My first step was to create a design for my moon and base. If you are following along, you can skip to the next step if you don't plan on changing any measurements. Custom 3D Photo Moon Lamp, Magic 3D Printed Lunar Night, Personalized Moon Lamp, Moon Light, Home Decor, Custom Moon Lamp, Christmas GiftWhat a beautiful project - one that I will have to make. I do admire your tenacity and skill in spite of your downplaying of your obvious talents, and thanks to your inspiration, I would like Personalized Gifts for Kids-Bedside Light-Kids Room Decor-Baby Night Light-Star Night Light-Nursery Decor-Custom Name Light Night Gift

The LED lights are very long, so I then cut the end of the lights at the nearest copper part where each section is adjoined. There is a picture of this above. Using the Hole feature, I created two holes of 25mm diameter at the center of the base and at the side of the base's walls. These holes are necessary for the wires of the LED lights to reach the cylinder. Modern LED Night Light , Artistic Ambiance, Unique Sky-Themed Fancy Galaxy Light Bulb, LED Light Tabletop Décor for Bedroom For HousewarmingThe LED light kit should have an RGB control box with extrusions containing holes. I measured all the dimensions of the control box and the diameter of the holes using the dial calipers. This step is extremely important, measure every part of the control box, especially the extrusions, before purchasing screws. Astronaut Cat on the Moon Resin Lamp Dragon Epoxy Lamp Handmade furniture and decor Bedroom Night Light Lamp Christmas Gift for daughter

For the final settings, I selected 0.15mm Quality (this can be changed). Input your filament material and printer. I used Prusament PLA for filament and printed with an Original Prusa MINI. Since this print does not need excessive detail, I changed the print setting to 15mm Speed instead of Quality. This will take less time. After that, I entered my filament and printer. Full Moon Warm White to Cool White Dimmable Ambient Light , Moon Light Luxury Wall Light and Decoration , Moon Luxury Night Lamp , Sconces As with all things in life, unexpected problems can arise. If the LED lights break or tear, don't throw them away! You can use a soldering kit to fix them by reconnecting the wires to another copper spot. This happened to me too, so don't panic if you have the same issue. Custom 3D Photo Moon Lamp w/ Touch+Tap Switch for Family (10-20cm) | Personalized Moon Lamp w/ Photo & Engraved Text | Best Home Decor GiftsFirst I took the LED lights off the base. I cut off the portion of the broken strip light at the closest copper spots (there is a picture of these above), then used the wire cutter to cut off the multicolored wires where they were originally connected to the strip.

Birthday Gift for her, gift for him, Anniversary Led Lamp For Couple, Personalized 3D Led Photo Nightstand Light Personalized Moon Phase Crystal lamp, Custom Moon Phase By Date Night Light, Anniversary Gift,Customized Couple Gifts Custom 3D Photo Moon Lamp | Personalized Moon Lamp | Personalized Moon Lamp w/ Photo & Engraved Text | Moon Lamp Night Light Personalized 3d Photo printed Lunar night Moon Lamp, Wedding Gift, Custom Lunar Moon Lamp Night Light, Custom photo lights, Valentines giftWhen I was designing my project, I wanted a sphere with a diameter of 6 inches (152.4mm) and a hole of 2 inches (50.8mm) so that the base and cylinder can be inserted inside. As you can see from above, this was designed so that the moon can fit on top of the base, which has a cylinder extruding from the middle where the LED lights can be wrapped around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment