276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROYAL CANIN Urinary S/O Cat -12 x 85g Pouches

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is 1.60/can. It cost me 38.00 & change, for a case of 24. To me, it's well worth it, & far less than more visits & ultrasounds! (Trust me, I have a care credit balance to prove it!) And if your dog suffers from urinary tract health issues, look no further than Royal Canin Urinary Dog Food. If you are not dealing w/ any issues right now, and just trying to keep it under control through diet, I would say any meaty, grain free wet should be good. I find some of my clients get confused when talking about urinary and renal prescription diets for cats. You also have the functionality to pause your subscription on easy repeat, simply go to ‘My Account’ to do this.

Cat Food | Royal Canin UK | Royal Canin Urinay Cat Food | Royal Canin UK | Royal Canin

He has to loose another lb. so he gets one can a day. Half for breakfast, & the other half for dinner. (&w/ filtered water mixed in of course). So, that's only .80 cents per meal.

Is your cat urinating out of his box or straining with no visible relief? Seeing your cat struggle with urinary issues is scary, but it doesn’t have to be.

Cat Food for Urinary Support | Royal Canin Cat Food for Urinary Support | Royal Canin

Whether you're brand new to easy-repeat or not, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need. If you still can’t find a food your cat likes, ask your vet if it would be safe for your cat to try a non-prescription food, preferably a moist version. Lower Urinary Tract Disease (LUTD) is a generic name given to a group of challenging diseases of the lower urinary tract. Signs and causes are variable. Some of the main causes and risk factors are:last month. he was on it for 3-4 wks at that point. he will have to be on it indefinitely. at this point, if it works, he will probably stay on it for yrs. if not the rest of his life. Buffington, C. T., Westropp, J. L., Chew, D. J., & Bolus, R. R. (2006). Clinical evaluation of multimodal environmental modification (MEMO) in the management of cats with idiopathic cystitis. Journal of feline medicine and surgery, 8(4), 261-268. Technological Additives: None stated; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin D3: 170 IU, E1 (Iron): 2 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.25 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 5 mg, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulfate: 0.25%. If your cat refuses to eat the urinary prescription food prescribed by your vet, ask for a different formula. There are many, many options for dry food, moist food and even pate or chunky moist foods. There is scientific evidence showing that prescription urinary cat food decreases how often and how severe a cat will experience bladder inflammation symptoms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment