276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Nora Bluetooth Rabbit Vibrator with App Controlled, Powerful Wireless Vibrating Stimulator for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£51£102.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It stayed put as I lay back, which kept it a hands-free device, while my trusty virtual playmate took over the controls. If your main concern is noise, this is probably the better choice, as Nora is a little louder and can be heard in another room, especially in the stronger settings. The Lovense Nora has a battery life of up to 240 minutes, while the Lush 3 has a battery life of up to 300 minutes. He could be in Italy while you’re in New York and still control your Nora device through an Internet connection.

Another thing is the finicky charging port, where you’d have to be careful and have the right angle when charging. Nora is the perfect partner-in-crime when you’re riding solo AND when you’re having some long-distance kinky fun with your boo. However, the Mono Flex has a shorter charging time of 180-240 minutes compared to the Nora’s 150 minutes. Introduction Lovense is here to help you monetize your cam shows by providing the toys and services needed to maximize profit.Like I’m sure many others have been, I was drawn in by Lovense’s promise of a satisfying g-spot massage with the Nora’s rotating shaft, but it ended up not being quite what I expected. So CIS or not, straight or not, go forth and find your own sextech greatness—made greater with more than one toy. The vibrations weren't really rumbly enough, the rotations weren't really rotate-y enough, and it was just too big! Thirdly, since the Max 2 is fully Lovense Remote App compatible, it’s as easy as one-two-three to Bluetooth connect it to any other one of their smart sextoys for fully interactive, wonderfully responsive in-the-same-room or anywhere-in-the-world shared erotic experiences. Its waved shaft with bulbous tip and curved, flexible shorter arm put the toy in the perfect position to direct pleasure where you need it.

And because its posterior is entirely flexible and adjustable by force, this option is great for those who feel that more rigid vibrators don't always pair well with the shape and depth of their vagina. Just use water and a mild, fragrance-free soap to lather it up and use your hands to get rid of any remnants of your fun. Verified Review:"I have the hardest time getting off but me and my partner use this and it's the best toy hands down I have ever used— strongest vibrations in any toy ever! That being said, you'll need to find sex toys that build upon stimulation to pleasure points you know you want to target — whether that's your clitoris, G- spot, prostate, glans penis or other areas — as well as offer a window of opportunity for your partner to play with you from afar. We find and aggregate all ratings based on a weighting system that takes into account how many reviews are available at each source.The longer shaft is for the G-spot, while the shorter arm (usually shaped like rabbit ears, hence the name) is for the clitoris. Even if you know what gets you off—a large shaft, a spinning head, clitoral vibrations alone—like Goldilocks, you might even have to, ahem, sit on several sex toys to find the perfect one for you. Verified Review: "Even though the design is really simple, it provides VERY intense orgasms that are also hands-free, leaving my hands free for added stimulation," one reviewer shared. In terms of vibration patterns and power, the Womanizer Duo has 12 vibration patterns and a power rating of 60 out of 100, while the Lovense Nora has 7 vibration modes and a power rating of 100 out of 100. The Lovense Nora and the Satisfyer Mono Flex are both designed to stimulate the G-spot and clitoris simultaneously.

My friend, Shay and I were already playing with my Ferri and her Hush the night it arrived, so I missed it.

Testers indicated that it provides vibrating stimulation to almost all the pleasure zones of the vagina all at once, given its dual motor action in both shafts. The smooth silicone base stretches a bit for those with girth and provides stimulating vibration even when used alone.

Editors also spoke with a sex and relationship expert to better educate readers on how sex toys may enhance relationships and the role that they may play when lovers are apart. It may well be noisier than the Esthesia (and make you noisier too), but it’s definitely worth the embarrassing moments with your neighbors in the hallway! The different positions brought new waves of sensations to my G-spot and U-spot that I could never reach with other devices.Some of the intercourse simulators on this guide are paired with content libraries that sync up with mechanical motions performed by the toys. The bulbous rotating tip offers a sensual g-spot massage that is only elevated by the Nora's strong vibrations. The silicone of the shaft is smooth and soft, and there's a good seal between it and the hard plastic handle. Chocolate and peanut butter, Netflix and chill, Stan and Ollie, Kirk and Spock, John Steed and Emma Peel, wine and cheese … the world is full of great things that are even greater together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment