276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colapz 7L Premium Collapsible Outdoor Watering Can - Convertible to 9L Collapsible Bucket - Top Up Water Tanks with Ease - BPA Free - Portable Caravan & Motorhome Accessories UK

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Discover more about “Made in Italy”, a label synonymous throughout the world with refined materials, attention to detail, and creativity. Large Capacity - The large capacity 9 litre design as a bucket or 7 litres as a watering can ensures you don't have to compromise on capacity. If you’re planning a trip to the beach, take it with you, or utilise it to top up water tanks while you’re on the road. To get enough of it, you either have got to continuously go back and forth to a water source with a small carrier or use something much bigger. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

We don't use ours that much because we can easily access the internal cover of the water tank and top up with a 5 litre water bottle which we always carry anyway as we don't use the tank water for drinking. Large Capacity: The large capacity 9 litre design as water bucket or 7 litres as watering can ensures you don't have to compromise on capacity.Full size the watering can measures 27cm x 22cm x 22cm and a third of that size when collapsed at 9cm x 22cm x 22cm. This 6L collapsible watering can is also great if you want to save space in your garden or garage at home, offering the same functionality as a standard watering can, with added innovation.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). And when not in use, it simply contracts back to its flat compact size, with a spout that folds in – ideal for storage. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. All goods retuned must be in new condition without any damages unless stated otherwise and must be fit for resale.Here at Caraquip we cater for all of your outdoor leisure needs, from security, gas, water and electric hook ups, cleaning and many other accessories. Water can be a pain when you’re camping, caravanning or even just hosting a BBQ in your back garden. Made from frost and UV resistant materials, this kit is the ideal accessory to turn your 2in1 collapsible water carrier into a extremely versatile and useful bit of kit. The Colapz is built to last a lifetime protected from UV and frost proof with food grade material safe for transferring and pouring liquids.

In a PVC where space is at a premium I do think it's worth the money but otherwise I wouldn't bother. For example, they say it's perfect for filling up their caravan flush tank, it holds a good volume of water, and is easy to use. Genius Design: The best in class collapsible watering can outdoor enthusiasts love that converts to a foldable bucket, great addition to campervan essentials. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. They mention that it is very useful for camper van water top up, in campers with limited storage, and does the job nicely.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . So, yesterday, I bought a 25L water container which will now replace the watering can; so much easier to top up I have also bought a 100ft flexible hose because during our last outing (13 nights) I just reached the water tap on one site and was about 10ft short on another so I now think I have enough options to easily top up when on site.

PERFECT FOR CAMPERVANS - If you need to keep your camper, motorhome or caravan topped up with water the Watering Can attachment will allow you to easily direct the flow of water into those tight spaces.Superior Durability: The lightweight foldable design doesn't detract from its exceptional durability. It can be used with the Colapz 2in1 Collapsible Water Container to convert it into a watering can, a gravity fed shower or a extended filling tube for the tap. Can also be used with the Colapz Watering Can as replacement parts and you can add the PVC tube to the end of the spout making it easy to reach those awkward water tanks that need topping up! The accessories fit nicely into the bottom of the can, including the rubbery spout extension, and the flexi extension tube fits well in the tank inlet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment