276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Releases: The Short Game System: Transform Your Technique & Thinking

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: Yes, the book comes with access to online resources, including instructional videos and additional practice drills.

Dan Grieve - Golf Monthly Dan Grieve - Golf Monthly

As a beginner golfer, I found this book incredibly helpful. The instructions were easy to follow, and the illustrations were a great visual aid.”– Mary Johnson I’ve been struggling with my short game for years, and this book has completely transformed my approach. Now I’m seeing instant results on the course.”– John Smith Thanks everyone for watching. My videos received over 3 million views last month and continue to grow month on month.Alex Hay was a great influence during my first few years at Woburn. In sport more generally Sir Clive Woodward has taught me how to deliver at the highest level. Overall, “3 Releases: The Short Game System” is a game-changing book for any golfer looking to improve their short game and overall golf skills. With step-by-step instructions, practical techniques, and a focus on mindset, this book is sure to help you lower your scores and achieve your golfing goals. If you’re serious about improving your golf game, then this book is a must-read. The techniques outlined in the book are practical and immediately actionable.”– Bob Anderson I was very much a long game player before I met Dan. He taught me the short game which was the key ingredient to gaining my European Tour card”. Inci Mehmet, Tour Pro and Sky Sports Analyst. A: The techniques outlined in the book are practical and immediately actionable. However, it is recommended that you also seek guidance from a golf professional to ensure you are practicing the techniques correctly and effectively.

Dan Grieve | Woburn Golf Club Dan Grieve | Woburn Golf Club

Some of the best Tour Professional’s in the world trust Dan with their Short Game and you can also enjoy Dan’s coaching which has transformed so many Amateur golfer’s games. Amateurs tend to have very little understanding of the short game when playing golf, specifically how it differs from the long game or how they can make better decisions. They have no plan. This book will give you a clear, simple system you can apply immediately and play better golf. Host of the UK’s most attended short game school, Daniel Grieve has released an all-encompassing new book, designed to simplify the short game and create clarity of thought around the greens. The much-anticipated book is now available to buy online from today. In this video, PGA pro Dan Grieve explains how to escape the bunker when there's too much sand and when there's too little Dan is a Fellow of the PGA and Head Professional at Woburn Golf Club. One of the leading coaches in the UK and is a Golf Monthly Top-50 Coach.Dan is one of the best coaches in the world, this is your chance to enjoy his World-Class coaching.” Sir Clive Woodward One of the highlights of "The Short Game System" is the inclusion of real-life examples and anecdotes from professional golfers. These stories not only entertain but also serve to inspire readers reinforcing the notion that mastering the short game is achievable with dedication and practice. This inclusion of professional insights from the top players adds credibility to the authors' expertise. Dan Grieve, Head Pro at Woburn Golf Club, offers his expert advice to help you improve your short game

By-Step Guide To Pitching - Golf Monthly | Golf Monthly Step-By-Step Guide To Pitching - Golf Monthly | Golf Monthly

You will receive access to Dan’s Academy App with over 400 of Dan’s Coaching videos spanning every area of the game. If you need like my buddy a club with onset to prevent shanking that’s ok. Technique is one thing, results are another. In this video, Dan Grieve shows you how to find the centre of the clubface and improve both accuracy and distance

You might get better results chipping cross handed or as I witnessed someone do on Monday in a tournament chipping one handed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment