276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Made in Abyss Vol. 1 (Made in Abyss, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexplored–a massive cave system known as the Abyss. Made in Abyss was awarded Anime of the Year and Best Score at the 2nd Crunchyroll Anime Awards in 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The town surrounds a strange, giant hole descending deep into the earth, which is known as the Abyss. In an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexplored-a massive cave system known as the Abyss, filled with monstrous creatures and lost relics.

Very basic story premise, Riko and her friends are all from an orphanage, and dive into the Abyss-dangerous place to scavenge for things to take back, one day finding a ‘robot’?Synopsis: In an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexplored - a massive cave system known as the Abyss.

Made in Abyss is chock-full of terminology, so I hope fans of both mediums are able to enjoy a seamless experience" (Tweet) – via Twitter. I read the manga in preparation to translate the anime adaptation, and I liked it so much I decided to reach out to Seven Seas.

In June 2021, Sony's Columbia Pictures announced that a live-action film adaptation was in development. Tell us why you liked or disliked the book; using examples and comparisons is a great way to do this. Made in Abyss is chock-full of terminology, so I hope fans of both mediums are able to enjoy a seamless experience".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment