276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AVENT Microwave STEAM STERILISER

£18.495£36.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The inner tray is formed with notches to position the four bottles it can hold, which means they’ll stay in place throughout the cycle and sterilise properly. The clips close the lid securely so hot water cannot easily escape when you take the steriliser out of the microwave. Avent Microwave Steam Steriliser is a light and compact device (28 cm in diameter by 16 cm in height) which uses natural, chemical-free steam sterilization. For your security, we cannot refund a different card or a different payment method, except to the one you made the original purchase with. The microwave steam sterilizer can be used to sterilize baby bottles and other products in just 2 minutes, killing 99.

Nevertheless, I do like the concept of microwave sterilisers, quick and easy and compact so would have used this one more but I prefer my TT one. The Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Steriliser SCF281/02 has a lightweight and compact design, which makes it ideal for use in and out of the home.Slide grips close the lid securely, ensuring safe, easy handling and all you need to do is add water and place it in the microwave.

Studies have shown that babies need up to one year to develop a similarly strong immune system to adults. So if you're looking for an easy and convenient way to sterilise your baby bottles, the Microwave Steam Bottle Steriliser from Philips Avent is the perfect choice for you. It looks well-made, but isn’t especially designed for aesthetics, and it doesn’t come in any other colours. With this steriliser, you can easily and quickly sterilise your bottles using steam in the microwave. Forget the bulky, time-consuming electric kind and make your life a lot easier and your worktop a lot tidier.In a few minutes, bottles, pacifiers, accessories and small parts are sterilized in your microwave by environmentally friendly disinfection with water vapour, and no nasty chemicals!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment