276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI B818-263

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

IF YOU DONT READ BELOW WHAT I POSTED FINE (THERE'S A FAIR BIT), I would appreciate if you maybe had a quick skim through for comment but if you don't, you mention no ipv4 selection that prevents some sites from loading and a dev console, can you explain how, why, where and which device, if you can remember back or its not fresh, I might give it a try because i seem to be in middle of an unexplained unresolved situation and dont know what to do, regarding for me TV, Router, EE Simcard (and Android Box). I did do a rush spec for a site I used to work on using a Teltonika 945 (or similar model) and an omni aerial, I got internet where the "profesional" couldn't saving a 200m+ run of cat5, and never any complaints to me about it - this was 3 years a go now, or maybe 4. If there are no green indicators or the signal is weak, try moving the router to a different location with better signal reception. The operation and configuration was very easy in the test and if necessary, any other SIM card can be used in addition to the Vodafone SIM card. I read on a forum that there were newer firmware versions available for my no-brand b818-263 (c1217) router and I upgraded the firmware by loading the 11.

Huawei B818 LTE router is now available for network provider Vodafone and got a new name " Vodafone GigaCube Cat19"(Huawei B818-260). Currently, the speed advantage of the Huawei B818 is still manageable compared to many other LTE router models. Moving to a semi-rural place with no Virgin Media and BT speeds (and other providers) only promise up to 50-60Mbps. I downloaded Multicast 1005, selected the firmware (which I had already installed via webui) and selected the 11. For those who prefer to have it in MHz: 700, 800, 900, 1500, 1800, 2100 and 2600 MHz are supported for FDD-LTE, 2600 and 3500 MHz for TDD-LTE.Također sam pokušao učiniti istu stvar odabirom prethodnog firmwarea + webui, ali ništa, čini se da usmjerivač uopće ne preuzima proceduru koju pokrećem putem Multicasta. You cannot hold the button too long, and it will not hurt the router to hold the reset button down for longer than 10 seconds. Ive said to the Android Box people I will be back in touch once I get the apps on tv working back at full functionality as im fairly certain sorting tv will likely sort whats going wrong with the Android Box Problem too. Putting the Orbi system into Access Point (AP) mode, where the ISP modem/router assigns IP addresses to all devices in the network.

And no its not after watching anything, it most the time is after switching sim to router, switching on and switching on tv. The router was despatched of to be repaired on 6 Dec and came back yesterday (actually a new one) and the problem is still happening! HUAWEI who seem to be the most dishonorable of rats here, yes DISHONORable, rather ironic eh, who pushed me onto Optus instead of helping (well, with rather little help)and that AFTER getting router's serial number from me, I do not know if the router can be put across to Huawei firmware, do you? Huawei B818 supports up to 8x8 MIMO in the downlink, CA, and 256QAM to achieve a maximum theoretical downlink rate of over 1 Gbit/s. Can I forget about bridge mode and just connect the two together without turning off DHCP but still connect every device in the home network to the Orbi hardware?Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. I need a firmware update Optus software, router B818-263 but let's just say FIRMWARE FOR A B818-263 router, all I expect it can do if its a Huawei into an Optus box is say no.

After yesterdays IP change I was able to setup up a ping monitor, you can see my automated speed tests. The Vodafone Gigacube CAT19 or Huawei B818 is worthwhile for anyone who would like to have a particularly good LTE modem and would like to spend a little more. Skinuo sam Multicast 1005, odabrao firmware (koji sam već instalirao preko webui) i odabrao webui datoteku 11.The web interface is designed in red Vodafone design, the app comes in the original Huawei design therefore. By all accounts the internal antenna's are very good, but there are connections for external anttenna's if required. Literally if not the next day then it was the day after that of sorting my router by changing that setting to IPv4 only, I got a red mode light.

The mention of TR-069 suggests the router was attempting to access remote management functionalities and probably failing. You can conveniently manage the router using the HiLink application (available on Android and iOS platforms).

Please do me the deepest favour and can we carry on this discussion in a week or so's time if you would like to carry it on but thankyou for the safety warning its appreciated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment