276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bite of the Whip and Cane

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With each stinging spank, I knew that the wonderful feeling would remain even longer when it was over. The drinks were ready when Debby came into the room, I handed the ladies their drinks and was sent back into the corner while they sat on the couch. Posted in Fiction Stories and tagged disciplinary wives club, domestic discipline, spanking on May 28, 2014 by toy4her. My right hand was passed all over the glowing surface of my buttocks, and seemed at last, quite unwittingly to settle itself on my hairless little cunny.

Whipping Stories: Elizabeth Swann (POTC) - DeviantArt Whipping Stories: Elizabeth Swann (POTC) - DeviantArt

By now I was willing to do what ever she wanted without argument as she led me through the dining room and pulled me through the door to the living room. The sudden blast of cold water brought me out of my reverie and reminded me that we have a small water heater.My knees were giving out and I was sobbing loudly just wanting it to stop when I heard Sandra say, “That seems enough for now.

whip your wife with a belt/strap? - Blurtit Do you whip your wife with a belt/strap? - Blurtit

My hands were tied to the bed post ​high above my head, and making me kneel on the bed, one leg was secured at the knee to the same post, my other leg being left free to kick about. It always ends the same in Jane and Steve’s house: Steve ends up apologizing and sitting on a tender backside. I was a little surprised but didn’t think much of it until the next Saturday when Debby told me that she had invited Sandra over for lunch. Lightly smacking it on her hand and telling me how she was going to take me to the woodshed when we got home. She let another minute pass that seemed like hours to me before delivering another set of five identical to the first.

For a while it was like old home week, sleep for seven minutes till the alarm sounded, hit the snooze and sleep another seven. She enjoys it this way the most and in weird way it is a very intense emotional experience for both of us. After drying off, I dressed in my uniform and walked into the living room where she was waiting to begin my punishment. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I was bent over the table staring straight ahead unwilling to meet any of the guys eyes when Aunt Kay said “ok ladies ten of your best just like we planned”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment