276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Footslave Dream: A Femdom Chastity Foot Fetish Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The next day during the evening, I am on my knees in the kitchen scrubbing the kitchen floor when she storms in.

And you will not beg me to have mercy, nor will you try to convince me to reduce it to 5 or 4 months, in fact, you will thank me for it.” Right now, she is sitting on the couch and I am on my knees sideways of her, close to her couch with my head bowed, forehead touching the ground and my elbows on the floor serving as her human footrest while she watches TV. I have been in this position for over two hours, and I can tell because of how many TV shows she has watched. turned me into the insole of Samantha’s closed toe wedge shoes. Samantha had long toes and pale feet but she As soon as she says that, I understand that I need to start focusing more on her calluses, so I move my tongue over to her callused heel but it does not do much.Since our little chat last night, I thought it would be a good idea to buy you a gift,” she says while looking through one of the bags. She pulls out a collar attached to a leash and shows it to me. The collar had my name engraved on it. but you are perfect for her, for us, I knew that the second I met you. You are submissive, obedient, eager to please. You realize that the woman rules the household and you know your place.” There is nothing wrong with having fantasies of serving a Goddess in this way. Your kink of foot worship which is quite normal among kinksters.

At this point I can’t help it as tears start streaming down my face. I gently grasp her ankles and start kissing her feet in humility as I grovel before this woman who has turned me into groveling house maid for her and her daughter. Finally free from the torture at the feet of Morgana our protagonist hopes to find some relief. But when the maid tells the Ruechilds about how she caught him and they put two and two together to find out he attempted to escape them, well it can only mean one thing. It's time for an obedience lesson. As I am massaging her feet I observe the work I had done a few days earlier on her nails. She had me give her pedicures very often and tonight, her nails are unpainted but perfectly pedicured. I still can’t get used to the potent cheesy smell after all this time but I have to make sure I don’t show it because she did not like it when I complained. She always required me to do my chores with a smile on my face. My suggestion to you is to get out and date. Instead of looking for a woman who is willing to allow you to worship her feet, find a woman who is worthy of the love you want to express. Not every woman will appreciate all that you have to offer so look for someone who you can offer your service to as a gift. Try to identify a woman who is hard working and does not need you, but would appreciate your service as a gift for her dedication to creating an amazing life for herself. The aim of this wiki is to build an archive of chastity stories. The stories have been divided into 5 sections. Men kept in chastity by women(and vice versa), both lesbian chastity and gay men in chastity, as well as anything that doesn't fit into that category such as where you don't know who the keyholder is or where there are multiple ones.all my time a shrunken prisoner in a cage in your room. My only purpose in life is to make your life

and I contemplated how I would live without her the next few months. Would she really be that sadistic to shrink I have forgotten all about my release date I just want to please this woman now. The same woman who brainwashed me to be such a groveling obedient servant. I worship the ground she walks on. I kiss her whole foot in worship, I kiss every single toe.Please Please let me stay here and serve you the rest of my life. My old life was foolish and means nothing to have exactly 1 hour, to drive to your Apt and write a farewell note. A note to your family and friends that says As I massage her right foot with my hand, she puts her left foot on the floor and I begin to slither my tongue all over it. Yes Ma’am,” I say as I begin kneading her size 8 feet. Her feet are in very good shape for a woman her age, due to the constant pampering from me, but there are still some calluses in certain places and they reek. Your only focus is to please us, your pleasure doesn’t count. I am your mother-in-law and the matriarch of this household. Under our roof you are nothing but a servant and a sex toy, that is what a good husband is for.”

I’m sorry madam.” I dare not complain about how much pain I am in, because I know that she will just make it worse. Thankfully after about another hour she wants me to take care of her “tired” feet. I also think it is very arousing to do a woman’s housework and her cleaning. I love the idea about doing her laundry and ironing her clothes, this is a bit of a turn on for me. What is your opinion of this as well. This technique seems to work as I begin to feel a lot of the dead skin going into my mouth which of course I swallow. She tells me to switch feet and I repeat the process on her other foot.I keep doing this for about 1 whole hour. My tongue feels like sandpaper, but I don’t dare to stop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment