276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naturehike Outdoor Down Pants Waterproof wear Men Women Mountaineering Camping Warm Winter White Goose Down Pants New Promotion

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cleaning Instructions: For minor stains, wipe with a towel or 75% alcohol cotton repeatedly, then towel dry. Do not machine wash or spin dry. Condensation is the build-up of moisture inside your tent due to differences between the inside and outside temperatures. There are three main sources:

DW-90 Hiking Warm Winter Goose Down Pants – Naturehike

They seem to have decent quality with good loft but this is an unknown brand so we'll see... They are "made in China," but so are many other down pants from well known brands.Trailspace's community of gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top down insulated pants. All Pants See Montbell's side zip down pants for nearly identical looks, except for the reinforced knees and seat on the much pricier Montbell pants.

Naturehike Down Pants Winter Ultralight Warm Goose Down

White Goose Down Filled】Selected the best white goose down, 95% down content, no odor and impurities, safe and healthy for male and female. 700+ fill power, STAY WARM AND DRY. It is suitable for 23℉ ~ -4℉ (-5℃ ~ -20℃). Worn under my GTX hunting pants and over polar weight long johns they would make them warm for extreme cold weather when I'd also be wearing my Eddie Bauer PEAK XV -30 F. down parka.Very simple, low grade down pants. As per my Snow Mantra review posted earlier, I was issued these pants for work and would not buy them otherwise. Once again they seem to be a 1950s reproduction; heavy and not that warm. No offense to all the other reviewers, but I simply did not care for them at all especially considering the cost. I live and work in the Arctic and often spend many days and weeks out on the barrenlands during the winter, so warm gear is essential, but if it wasn't for the fact… Full review Weather Conditions:High humidity, low temperatures, and rainy conditions create the most condensation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment