276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Zone 900 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headset with advanced noise-cancelling microphone, connect up to 6 wireless devices with one receiver, quick access to ANC and Bluetooth - Grey

£54.5£109Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Or, you can opt to search out the most affordable model that sacrifices many of those premium features in exchange for acceptable sound and acceptable comfort. Life’s about choices, right? The controls on the side of the headset are simple, and easy to use. The headband is modestly padded and adjustable, as are the ear cushions. The shiny finish gives it a cheap look, but the truth is, it’s a cheap headset, so it all seems to work. Scoring Adjustable – I have a big head, so having it be easily adjustable was a nice feature to ensure it fit me right. Make sure Bluetooth is active on your device and then select "H800 Logitech Headset" in the Bluetooth devices list (see your Bluetooth device's documentation for more help).

My Logitech H800 Review - A Solid Bluetooth Wireless Headset My Logitech H800 Review - A Solid Bluetooth Wireless Headset

and high price tags. The buyer of this headset is willing to accept sound quality that is a pinch below average, and comfort that’s not the best, but for daily use, good enough. Weight: The weight is pretty light which makes it feel a little bit cheap. However, the light weight helps with wearing the headset for long periods and not having a heavy headset wear you out after a couple hours. Compartment to store USB Dongle – This comes in handy when you want to store your headphones away and don’t want to lose the USB dongle. Foam Ear Pads – The foam ear pads are functionally fine and they don’t overheat the ears like plenty of the leather ones. I would say that they just don’t look as pleasing to the eye as leather ones. Logitech H800 Review Conclusion activate the call via the headset. Something to be aware of if Softphone calls are a big part of your day. Durability

What I don’t like

Up front, I have to say that this wireless USB headset is, by design, intended to be an entry level, budget friendly wireless USB headset. You’re not going to be impressed by the wide assortment of features. You might not even be impressed with the look, sound With good reason this should be a concern for anyone looking to buy the Logitech H600 and keep it for many years. It’s very evident that the headset could easily be classified as a cheap feeling headset, and as such, might not be the best for anyone looking for a long term headset relationship. One nice feature about the microphone boom on the H600 is it can be raised up, and moved out of the way during those times when you don’t need it. That’s handy because sometimes microphone booms can get in the way, or are just not needed. Speaker Next in my Logitech H800 review, I’ll talk about what I don’t like about the headset. What I don’t like

Logitech H600 Wireless Headset In-Depth Review + Mic Test Video Logitech H600 Wireless Headset In-Depth Review + Mic Test Video

Some wireless USB headsets can be complicated or confusing to set up. Not so with the H600. Plug in the USB adapter after charging the battery in the headset, and everything pairs up automatically. Charge it, plug it in, and start using it. It’s that simple! The talk time on the H600 is stated to provide up to 6 hours. Though this is notably less than many other wireless USB headsets out there, it’s actually sufficient for most people. The stated talk time is 6 hours of continuous talking, which practically none of us do. If you were to estimate the number of actual talking hours most of us do all day, 6 hours would normally cover it. If not, you always have the option to charge the headset during breaks or over the lunch hour. Comfort This wireless headset connects to a computer via the included USB dongle, and as a point worth mentioning, it doesn’t connect to your mobile devices like many other headsets in this space will. It’s a USB computer headset only. What comes in the box? percentage of those who would buy it. Longer wireless range is always preferable, but at the price of the H600, you simply can’t go wrong. Battery

Use it as a Bluetooth Headset for your Phone– Although this isn’t the most ideal Bluetooth headset to wear while talking on the phone (especially in public), I use it to talk to family and friends while doing other things like folding laundry. There are times I can’t wear wired headphones when the phone is charging. With this headset I can leave my phone charging and still move around freely. Collapsible –These are conveniently collapsible. Great feature if you’re traveling and want to store them. Neutral Feelings

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment