276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Starve Cancer

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

McClelland credits her method of how to starve cancer cells with her recovery from multiple bouts of cancer. In addition, people who have followed her protocols have also achieved success. So, it is possible that following McClelland’s method can have positive results for cancer patients. On the subject of Chris, I don't even know what diet he actually follows precisely, other than he did some fairly strict regimes in the early days after his surgery, and that now he seems to be mostly whole food plant based,organic where possible. Given he lives in America, I am aware its probably much more important to make an effort with diet, since a lot of their food wouldn't even be allowed here, which might be why everyone thinks he's obsessed with diet. I will find additional info when I talk again to MO. This may not be until mid September(next appt).

The scientist behind the breast cancer trials involving doxycycline is Professor Michael Lisanti at Salford University. A scientist with more than 30 years' experience, his research is based on a discovery that the commonly used antibiotic can kill what are known as cancer stem cells. We can go faster with genome data and knowledge of cancer pathways...at present there are mainly about 12 pathways... It is important to point out that Jane's cancer weapons did also include conventional treatments such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy, which she had in 1994. Doctors gave her another dose of chemotherapy drugs in 1999. I assume you mean that I should rely on an author from Johns Hopkins to interpret stats for me. I provided enough logic to convince even a Kakapo. Sigh. Yes, you may now have the last word again. Why doesn't nose DNA molecules start growing on your foot? Anyway, control mechanisms are never perfect.My course will cover the information contained in my book ' How To Starve Cancer ...without starving yourself' including the latest edition and ferroptosis. I know the COC protocol uses her ideas and that some of you are using this. Has anyone been doing it long enough to feel that something positive is happening? This book will answer all the burning questions you face when you begin to explore complementary cancer care. Which ‘off-label’ drugs and supplements should you take? Should you try the ketogenic diet? Should you fast? Is fat safe? How much and when should you exercise? Jane explains why each patient needs a personalised approach and, importantly, how to work this out. She is well aware of how serious this is, and she deeply regrets her actions, and the impact on her, her business and family.” The clinic has treated more than 1,500 patients with cancers ranging from breast to pancreatic, at every stage of tumour development and spread, except those with incurable cancer needing end-of-life care.

how to starve the cancer (each cancer has a unique metabolic fingerprint, it is not all about glucose, some cancers feed off amino acids, some love fat, even ketones!) STARS! I'm in tears. I just finished chapter 19 of this book. I just love Jane! I love her. Her ❤️, her tenacity in the face of crazy levels of difficulty, and her desire to share!!Ha ha! Grow your own veg if you've the room, plenty of munch marks on those, sometimes to the point of inedibility! And I didn't find what you said patronising at all...

Hi Miriam, have read this thread with great interest and at the risk of sounding patronising thoroughly endorse your approach. We have to weave our own path of conviction through this disease but with a very open mind. By May last year police received intelligence that she was bringing contraband into the institution. But the Care Oncology drug protocol has a different mechanism of action. "The common theme with all of these drugs is their metabolic approach," says Dr Mazibuko. Your cancer is faster growing and will feed before your healthy cells do. It will adapt to feed on any nutrient available. I think the video with Chris was prompted because Jane was finding it difficult promoting her book. She noted in facebook that Chris had found much success promoting himself - he has quite a following, so being interviewed by him she knew it would be watched.- end quoteIt's very difficult to prove a negative. Particularly for every possible input set. Every possible dosing scheme and combination? Realistically close to zero chance that something will be conclusively proven.I find pubmed data valuable. A wider range of inputs and outputs. I blend it with RCTs when I can and weigh the RCT findings higher.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment