276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exposure Joystick MK15 Front Bike Light - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Switching between the various modes is intuitive, by pressing the ‘Function’ button to cycle between the two or three modes available on each program. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Ridiculously lightweight at just 93grams, you’ll only notice it's mounted on your helmet by the 1100 lumens of super-sharp focused light, ready to smash through your higher-powered bar light. Up to 36 hours of Joy, this lightweight lighthouse can be easily charged by a USB power bank on those serious multiday adventures. Features: Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply. I’m confident the light would last throughout the night if I needed it to, and I found the remaining time displayed on the screen (which changes to reflect the mode you’re in) was accurate.

Whatever you might be buying for your cycling trips, it’s important to do your research. Afterall, cycling can be dangerous if improperly or inadequately equipped, so it’s vital that your gear is safe and high quality.Our advice is to take your time studying factors like the reputation of the brand, the materials used to manufacture the product and also comparing it to other products of a similar price in the Cycling category. It would mean you don’t need to carry a specific cable with you, while other devices are moving towards USB-C thanks to recent EU legislation changes.

The beam spread of the light is impressive, offering plenty of coverage with ample illumination thrown forwards down the road or trail.a) If we have sent you the incorrect bicycle, we will cover the cost of collection and delivery of the correct model.

Moreover, the light only offers low and high modes when using the Reflex function, and when I had to turn it onto the low mode on the road to avoid dazzling car drivers, I found the brightness a little too dim. All of the aforementioned lights incorporate the brand’s Reflex Technology, a feature where the light’s output is adjusted automatically based on your effort and road or trail conditions. Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.After five hours of use, switching between a range of settings in Program 4 (of 10), I had exactly 60 per cent of battery life remaining. I’d also like to see Exposure switch to a more common Micro USB or USB-C charge port rather than the proprietary port it uses. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. On medium-technical trails, the illumination level is good if you’re using one of the brighter modes. That said, I wasn’t able to ride off-road terrain with quite the same amount of urgency as in the daytime.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment