276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When a serial killer crashes Detective Michael Bennett's wedding, he and his new partner uncover a gruesome string of cold-case homicides across the country. The plot is fast paced and not too complicated, the interwoven narratives work well and I just wanted to know what was happening! An attention-seeking copycat is recreating murders by a famous killer from the Women’s Murder Club’s past—with devastating new twists. Whilst Alex's wife, Bree Stone heads to New York to investigate a famous fashion designer, Alex is investigating the latest in a series of murders by the 'Family Man', a ruthless killer of families.

Triple Cross By James Patterson PDF Download - Epicpdf Triple Cross By James Patterson PDF Download - Epicpdf

The story reflects the family lifestyle where the grown up children lead their own lives and the family matriarch runs the kitchen. Dive into two dark stories of crime and murder from a New York Times bestselling author, inspired by true crime horrors where murder isn't always the worst thing that can happen to you . The Alex Cross books are always full of action and adventure, and with short chapters, they are really hard to stop reading. The first and only picture-book interpretation of Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine" lyrics, inspired by the adventures of Maya and Natalia Rose, two young girls who have grown up touring with the band!

I might have a happy dance when I received this advanced ARC to read, and it did not stay unread for long. A fast moving story with many twists and turns which keeps you engaged from the beginning to the end. Top plastic surgeon Elijah Creem is renowned for his skills in the operating room, and for his wild, no-expense-spared "industry parties," bringing in underage exotic dancers and models for nights of drugs, champagne, and unin. And, probably due to having two cases running simultaneously, the final reveal of the Family Man’s identity and the motive behind the chilling murders was not as impactful as I had expected.

James Patterson – Books | James Patterson James Patterson – Books | James Patterson

The murder of a glamorous DC socialite becomes Alex Cross’s deadliest case since Along Came a Spider. But even he is appalled by the gruesome murders of two joggers in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park--killings that look more like the work of savage beasts than humans. King uses the phrase keeping it on the down-low in a way that suggests he probably doesn’t understand how this phrase is currently used—and has been used for quite a while. It's the worst crime scene Alex Cross has ever seen, and then more killings, each one more ruthless than the last, quickly follow.

Following the normal format and usual characters it is a bit predictable but still very readable and will hold your attention throughout although not exactly a page turner. This book mislead me in the teaser, as I thought it was one long thriller, using all three of these character lines. Anyway, the partners complement each other: Taylor is the more rational and level-headed, while Brodie blatantly disregards jurisdictional boundaries when he needs to. When seven murder victims are found in a small town, the homicide investigation shakes a small-town sheriff to her core in James Patterson's tense thriller. Using simple words and phrases that anyone can understand, and hooks at the end of every chapter, the pace rattles along so no sooner have you started to read than you find yourself at the end.

Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30) eBook : Patterson, James

When a mysterious serial killer known as "M" launches a deranged "investigation", Alex Cross and his partner must unearth long-forgotten secrets to survive -- or risk getting buried themselves. In this laugh-out-loud adventure for kids and animal lovers everywhere, summer is here and Junior is getting his very own doggy vacation. It’s unbelievable that this is book 30 in the Alex Cross series and yet the author manages to make it as crisp and fresh as the first. Meanwhile, Bree Stone—Alex’s wife and former Chief of Detectives with the Metro PD, presently working for a private security firm—gets retained by a secretive client to investigate a fashion magnate whose wrongdoings might have resulted in more than one death. Nura longs for the simple pleasure of many things—to wear a beautiful red dupatta or to bite into a sweet gulab.

Among his creations are some of the world's most popular series including Alex Cross, the Women's Murder Club, Michael Bennett and the Private novels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment