276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIPSTICK QUEEN Shade Shifting Lipstick

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The color shifted to a rosy pink and because the product is a balm, my lips stayed hydrated for a few hours. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

Closing Argument: If you’re looking for a statement lip color, then Frog Prince is not going to be it. It is the original for good reason – it is a super wearable shade that looks good year round and flatters everyone. Backtalk plus BLR looked like a shinier Urban Decay Rapture (the gold sparkles weren’t immediately noticeable), and I don’t even like shiny lipsticks. I’m a self-proclaimed tinted lip balm addict, and it didn’t take long for this to replace all my previous favorites!Containing just 10% pigment that offers a hint of long-lasting color, you;ll find it immensely hydrating due to the Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil in the formula. My least favorite of all the shades I’ve tried, but that’s personal preference as I tend to gravitate towards corals and pinks moreso than berry hues.

Not only that, but it actually adapts to your skin’s pH levels to create a shade that’s completely customized to each wearer — meaning everyone gets the perfect color every time. There does seem to be a stark divide between LQ's original concept (classic colors in nice formulas) and its current one.I've heard good things about Medieval and Jean Queen, but I'm not really into sheer lipsticks (never mind that I have at least half a dozen, haha).

For instance,I wear Red Sinner–avoids the dryness of Ruby Woo and stays a truer red than a number of Revlons. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If you're at the point where you're interested in niche brands like Besame, you probably own dupes for all the shades that Besame offers, you know? I felt a certain amount of trepidation before trying it on: would the product live up to its perfect branding?Tellingly, Poppy has a lot to say about the concept of each lipstick but almost nothing to say about the product itself: “I was inspired by the golden years of Hollywood when glamour was in every detail.

Aside from the three high-impact shades we tried, Lipstick Queen has a few other color-changing lipsticks to try.As soon as each hue touches the lips, it reacts with their warmth and pH to create your most flattering, unique shade to you. Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipstick: Lipstick Queen Red is an excellent colour, and this range of lipsticks stays on my lips more than any other I have tried. I've not eaten Kraft Dinner in an 18th century dish, but I do regularly eat it in early 20th century wedding china because I am a shameless lover of KD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment