276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All kinds of complex health and lifestyle factors play into your chances of conceiving and carrying a healthy baby to term. Whether you’re starting out on your fertility journey, about to embark on or in the midst of fertility treatments such as IUI and IVF, or looking into other reproductive options like donor sperm, egg freezing, or surrogacy, taking steps to improve egg quality can significantly boost your odds of conceiving. Hello to you lovely group! I am currently reading It Starts With The Egg book after it being recommended by a few people here.

Reduce overall carbohydrate intake and increase overall protein intake, but do not do "low carb" ideally 40% carb, 30% fat, 30% proteinHowever, if your ovarian reserve is moderately or severely diminished (which was my case at age 32), then sadly there's very little that will actually make a difference. We're born with all the eggs we'll ever have, so once the quantity/quality is low, I'm afraid that's more or less it. Update to add: I delivered my perfect little girl at age 40 and she’s 8 months now! Perfect as can be. She actually had less issues than the baby I had at 34! It’s nearly impossible to entirely avoid phthalates, also known as “the everywhere chemical.” They are present in many beauty, home, and personal care products. The problem is that phthalates decrease the production of estrogen by your follicles, which has a powerful impact on follicle growth and egg development. Researchers have found that phthalates significantly interfere with the growth of ovarian follicles in eggs. The author recommends choosing products that are “phthalate free” when possible. #2 Choose the right supplements

Zinc oxide 15%. Lightweight formula that applies easily and without leaving a white layer or heavy/waxy feeling. Preferred option for daily use under makeup. It's also polished and professional but not dry-academic. I now own both the kindle AND the audio, which is rare for me. Hello. I asked my consultant about this book and I'll share what he said here, although it might not be what you want to hear, I'm afraid. Women’s egg quality is one of the most important factors in getting pregnant, not necessarily timing ovulation. You can ovulate all you want but if you aren’t producing healthy eggs there’s little chance

It Starts With the Egg” by Rebecca Fett is full of science-driven but accessible information that can help you navigate your fertility journey, from preconception to nursing. Folate, also known as vitamin B9, naturally occurs in foods such as leafy greens. As a supplement, this nutrient can be found either in the form of Folic Acid or the more biologically active form called 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). About 25 percent of Americans have a specific genetic mutation that slows the metabolism of Folic Acid and prevents it from being transformed into the active 5-MTHF form, which is necessary for it to be properly used by the body. It Starts with the Egg” translates research into plain English and shows that there is compelling scientific evidence supporting the notion that egg quality can be improved. Fett delves into research in the realms of nutrition, supplements, environmental toxins and a few health conditions. She also touches on the importance of sperm quality and discusses factors that can influence sperm health. Folate is the natural form of folic acid. Folate is an essential nutrient for pregnant women or those planning to become pregnant. Folate has two main functions in the preconception and prenatal periods: to help with the development of the neural tube (which eventually becomes the baby’s brain and spine), and to help support the mom's body during ovulation and support egg health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment