276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The PE Diet: Leverage your biology to achieve optimal health.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are experiencing most of these benefits, congratulations! Right now you don’t need to alter anything much about your macros or the percentage of protein, fat, or carbs in your diet. You might consider upping protein a bit, as an experiment, but you may be getting enough already.

Naiman raises his own dopamine levels by playing Ultimate Frisbee, playing bass in bands, and doing his bodyweight workouts.

FAQs

I’ve begun to experience some of the “mental clarity” benefits described by keto followers – my energy level is more even over the course of the day and the early afternoon “crash” isn’t there anymore. Taubes’ Keto approach recommends eating to satiety and I did this. I don’t count calories or restrict food – I eat when I’m hungry and just eat what’s on the menu: meat, veggies, fat, nuts. I did drink no-calorie, diet soda to give me a break from coffee and water. For “sweets” I ate dark chocolate – which has very few carbs. My advice is for people to make incremental changes to their diet.” he said. “You have to realize where you’re at, and then choose foods that are incrementally higher in protein and fiber, and lower in carbs and fat.” In fact, in recent years it has become increasingly clear that the human body has a strict, highly regulated requirement for protein. 3 Note: the thoughts and ideas in this blog post are derived directly from Ted Naiman’s book. If we fail to cite and give due credit forgive us. Life eats life

Taubes recently published a third nutrition book, The Case for Keto” and I followed Taubes’ recommended Keto diet for the last week of January and the first 3 weeks of February. Over that time I shed 5-10# pounds of fat and became significantly leaner. In the prologue of The P:E Diet, Dr. Ted Naiman estimates he’s had about 100,000 physician/patient encounters in his 20-year career.

What is a PE Diet?

I did drink alcohol 2-3x/week … but limit it to hard seltzers or hard liquor – which both have very few carbs. No beer or wine. The answer to that question is nuanced. Yes, highly processed low-fat products should be avoided if the food is one where fat has been replaced with sugar, fillers, or sweeteners like maltodextrin to make it taste more palatable. Simply put, protein % is the percentage of total energy from a food or meal that comes from protein. Some patients complain of having a harder time falling asleep or staying asleep when they do a very strict low-carb or keto diet. People describe feeling “revved up” and more wakeful. So what does this mean for us? Avoid high carb, high fat, high energy ( low protein ) foods. This gives us guidelines for what we should eat but what about when we should eat?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment