276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens 100% Cotton Non-Elastic Loose Wide Top Socks, Size 6-11 UK Black (12 Pairs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good product delivered with excellent service (perhaps the 6-11 foot size range is a bit hard to handle) – nevertheless no complaints

Dodd, Jan; Simon Richmond (1999). Japan: The Rough Guide (1sted.). London: Rough Guides. p.810. ISBN 978-1-85828-340-1. OCLC 441275694. Lovely but I have just washed them all for the first time on a gentle 40 degree wash and the seam of one of them has come undone at the toe line leaving a hole…don’t know if it has happened to any of the others…hope not my husband loves them. Exactly what I wanted and at an exceptional price compared to all the other sources which I considered. Exactly what we wanted – one size proved a bit big for a size 8 shoe but put them in the dryer on low and they were just right. Wallace, Sam (24 October 1998). "Filling the gap". The Daily Telegraph. London. Archived from the original on 12 September 2012 . Retrieved 2022-12-30.We felt a significant difference after sitting all day in these, with more energy in our legs and feet. And we liked that the looser toe allowed for a better range of motion, so we could wiggle our toes freely without our feet feeling squeezed. Bought these for my partner who is diabetic. Even when I took them out of the wrapping I was concerned with how tight the top of them felt and unfortunately my misgivings were fully justified as they were very tight on, so much so that my partner had to take them off, they were causing his ankles to swell. Very disappointing! Bought these for my hubby as he has diabetes, he says they are very comfortable he loves them, I will certainly be buying more. When we wore them while sitting, we noticed that our feet and legs felt noticeably less tired. However, we also found that we had to roll the band over to keep them at knee height, meaning they may be too long for some wearers. (We did like that the band still felt comfortable to wear, even when we doubled it up.) With 15 to 20 mmHg of compression, this pair is right in the middle of the pressure range on our list. We also like the simple, sporty design, which is ideal for regular wear. And they feature Bombas’ typical seamless toe for comfort whether you’re wearing them alone or in shoes.

With an easy-on, easy-off design, we were impressed that the band stayed in place while we sat down and stood up multiple times. We found they offered light, comfortable compression—although we did notice that after around eight hours of wear, the material started to feel itchy. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Very pleased with delivery time. Even more pleased with the quality and price. Will definitely be buying again These were for my elderly father who has swollen ankles. His comments were apparently ‘very comfortable’. Even the Carers at the Home where he lives commented to me that they were lovely and soft and they fitted over his ankles without a struggle! We like that the secure band doesn’t slide down or bunch up. And the fabric contains a breathable blend of cotton, spandex, polyester, and nylon to keep your feet cool and dry.Three-year follow-up of the compression use in lower limb edema during pregnancy: A case report. Journal of Vascular Nursing. 2021;39(2):43-46. doi:10.1016/j.jvn.2021.04.002 Bought these for my father in law who suffers with puffy leg he says there extremely comfortable and why hasnt he had these sooner

Verywell Fit articles are reviewed by board-certified physicians and nutrition and exercise healthcare professionals. Medical Reviewers confirm the content is thorough and accurate, reflecting the latest evidence-based research. Content is reviewed before publication and upon substantial updates. Learn more. All, Valerie, Mom Knows It (2013-03-19). "Remembering My Three Favorite Fashion Fads From The 80s". From Val's Kitchen. Archived from the original on 2023-01-10 . Retrieved 2023-01-10. {{ cite web}}: CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list ( link)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment