276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cocomelonce Ice Cream Maker Machine Toy,Multicolour

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This delicious dairy-free watermelon ice cream is perfect for a healthy, cool treat. It’s vegan, gluten free, and so easy to make with no ice cream machine needed (no churn)! Get ready to embark on a sensory adventure with our delightful range of CoComelon sensory toys and mats! These engaging playtime companions are designed to captivate young minds and explore their senses in exciting ways. From textured mats that provide tactile exploration to interactive toys that stimulate visual and auditory senses, the fun knows no bounds. Your little one will love discovering new textures, sounds, and sights as they immerse themselves in the vibrant world of CoComelon. Plus, you can mix and match these with dough, clay and sand toys for an extra sensory experience. Our magnetic scribblers are perfect for unleashing artistic expression. Kids can doodle, draw, and erase, letting their creativity run wild without the mess. And for interactive family fun, the Goodnight Starlight Game is a delightful way to bond and learn together. With CoComelon's puzzles, magnetic scribblers, and games, every moment becomes a playful opportunity for growth and enjoyment! CoComelon Figures and Playsets For The Little Fans When I put the first spoonful of creamy watermelon ice cream in my mouth I was so pleasantly surprised with the vibrant watermelon flavour.

From interactive learning with JJ to exciting adventures with CoCoMelon figures and playsets, the fun never ends. Let's explore some of the range! Play With The Senses With CoComelon! Get ready to sing along with CoComelon's enchanting musical wonders! Our range of singalong puzzles and soothers bring the magic of CoComelon's beloved songs right into your child's world. The singalong puzzles are not just fun and engaging – they also encourage cognitive development as kids match pieces to complete the puzzle while enjoying their favourite tunes. For the little CoComelon fans, our collection of figures and playsets is a dream come true! From the interactive learning JJ doll to the beloved CoComelon figures to build-and-play kits, there's something special for every fan. The learning JJ doll introduces educational fun with interactive phrases and melodies, making learning an exciting adventure.NOTE: The ice cream will be more of an orange color (rather than pink) with this option, but still taste delicious! For those soothing moments, CoComelon soothers provide a comforting companion with gentle lullabies and soft, comforting lights. Whether it's bedtime or naptime, these soothers create a serene atmosphere that helps your little one drift off to dreamland. Let the musical wonders of CoComelon fill your child's world with joy, melody, and relaxation. Puzzles and Games Galore I opted for the luscious Cantaloupe melon, as its vibrant orange-hued flesh appeals to my senses. However, if color isn’t a determining factor for you, feel free to utilize any melon variety you have readily available. Rest assured, the taste remains extraordinary, regardless of the melon’s hue. How to make Melon Ice Cream These sensory playtime essentials are perfect for encouraging fine motor skills, sensory development, and imaginative play. Watch as your child engages with the captivating textures and vibrant colours, fostering curiosity and creativity. With CoComelon sensory toys and mats, every playtime becomes a multisensory adventure that's both entertaining and educational! Outside Play With CoComelon

The combination of cashews and almond milk make a very subtle creaminess that blends wonderfully with the sweetness from the honey, watermelon, and the touch of vanilla. The salt amplifies the flavours in the ice cream and is totally optional. The CoComelon scooter and trike provide hours of pedal-powered fun, allowing kids to explore their surroundings and enjoy some fresh air. With the bubble machine, they can create a mesmerising bubble wonderland that's perfect for playdates and sunny afternoons. For a bouncing good time, the CoComelon hopper offers endless jumping fun that will keep kids entertained for hours. Get ready for outdoor adventures that are as entertaining as they are active! Musical CoComelon Wonders

Products like Cocomelon Ice Cream Maker

This homemade melon ice cream is perfect for any summer gathering or just a sweet treat after a long day in the sun. Give it a try and impress your friends and family with your ice cream-making skills. Melon Ice Cream has been on my recipe wishlist for quite some time, eagerly awaited by both my husband and daughters who adore this frozen treat. Finally, the moment arrived to create it in the comfort of our own home. With CoComelon figures, kids can recreate their favourite moments from the show and embark on imaginative journeys. The bus kit and build-and-play kit add an extra layer of creativity, letting kids assemble and play with their favourite CoComelon characters. Watch as your child's imagination takes flight with CoComelon figures and playsets, fostering storytelling skills and endless entertainment! Step into a world of imagination and joy with CoCoMelon, JJ, and their lovable friends! Our CoCoMelon collection brings to life the beloved characters from the hit show, inviting your child to explore, learn, and play alongside their favourite pals.

With a range of toys, sensory wonders, and musical delights, CoCoMelon opens the door to hours of entertainment and learning for your little one. Let the magic of CoCoMelon transport your child to a world where imagination knows no bounds and playtime is an adventure filled with laughter and discovery. Types of CoComelon Toys The combination of creamy coconut milk with the sweetness from the dates and the touch of vanilla goes perfect with the refreshing and sweet watermelon. The salt is optional here as well but just a touch actually pulls out all the flavours to make them even more intense!

Next, add the melon puree to the mixture and stir well to combine. Transfer the mixture to a covered storage container and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. I’ve recently updated the recipe for this delicious homemade ice cream to change the base from coconut to cashew. I prefer cashew based dairy free ice cream over coconut but I’ve decided to share both ingredients lists so that you can decide between Option 1 and Option 2! This Raspberry Almond Ice Cream Cake is another frozen treat you can try for various occasions. It features an almond crust followed by two different layers of no churn ice cream and filled with fresh raspberries and homemade raspberry jam. The first layer of ice cream is rich in almond flavor and the other one is bursting with fresh raspberries. This flavor combination is simply irresistible and a crowd pleasure. Take the CoComelon fun outdoors with our exciting range of playtime wonders! Whether it's cruising around on the CoComelon scooter and trike, creating a cascade of bubbles with the bubble machine, or hopping away on the CoComelon hopper, there's an outdoor adventure waiting for every little one. Our outdoor toys are designed for active play, helping kids develop their coordination, balance, and gross motor skills while having a blast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment