276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Mini Eggs Chocolate Cake, 370 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once defrosted, consume within 24 hours, and do not refreeze. How long do Cadbury Creme Egg cakes keep? Piping nozzle*: I used a special nozzle called a Russian ball tip here, from part of a set, to create a beautiful swirl of buttercream. Whisk. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 cups of confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of lemon extract, and a few drops of the optional yellow food coloring (if using) until smooth.

These mini egg cupcakes are actually relatively easy to bring together, there are just a few more steps along the way because of the different colours of icing involved in the ruffle on top. First, we need to make the cupcakes, then the buttercream which is split and coloured in three happy hues, before finally bring them all together. It’s totally worth the effort, I promise! For the cupcakes: If you have any specific concerns please speak to a health professional. A Mummy Too does not offer medical advice. I haven’t got Creme Eggs can I use something else? Yes, I recommend storing these Cadbury Creme Egg cakes in the fridge as it helps keep the buttercream and decoration firm and fresh for longer. May sure to either cover them well (for example, with a cake dome) or put them in a sealed container in a single layer. They'll keep for 3-5 days. It's not a good idea to leave these cakes out on the counter for long periods of time as this will cause the sponge to dry out. In addition, you may find the liquid insides of the Creme Egg pieces start to drip down the cakes.

Make sure the oven has come up to temperature. Preheating the oven ensures the cakes are baked at a constant temperature. Yes, there are a few different soft centre Easter treats that will work just as well as Creme Eggs, so go ahead and give different ones a go. How about Galaxy Caramel Mini Eggs, for example?

After the buttercream has been added around the edges and top of the cake, I add my drip. I use the same drip as on my other mini egg drip cake because it really is perfect. The mixture of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and cream creates the perfect drip texture in my opinion, and you can see how shiny it is from the photos! tablespoon of crushed chia seeds or flax seeds mixed with 2 tablespoons of water and left for 10 minutes in the fridge. You can make this recipe simply with things you already have in your kitchen but here are the things we use in case there’s something you don’t already have: This Easter mini egg cake is the perfect fun and festive dessert to share with your loved ones this Easter. A moist coconut bundt cake, lemon icing, green shredded coconut, and Cadbury mini eggs candies come together to make an adorable dessert in the form of a bird's nest! It almost looks too good to eat...almost! Mini Eggs Easter Bundt Cake Recipe I'm all about fun and festive holiday treats, and this Easter egg nest bundt cake is perfect for springtime! It's perfect for Easter sunday itself, or even just making with the kiddos!

These cupcakes should be stored in an airtight container and will be fine kept at room temperature for 2-3 days. Can you freeze cupcakes?

Always preheat the oven so you know the cakes are being baked at a constant temperature, and try to use the middle shelf in the oven. The bubbles will also start to disperse if the batter is left sitting out on the side for a long time before going into the oven, so be gentle with the mixture, and then get the cakes into the oven as soon as you can. Obviously, they're mainly an Easter chocolate, but you tend to be able to find them from soon after Christmas, right through the summer at least! Are Cadbury Creme Egg cakes suitable for vegetarians?

To decorate, you simply cut the head off a bunny Peep (it sounds a little harsh, I know, but you can make everything right in the world if you eat the rest because we don’t like to waste things…that’s what I did) and then pipe the buttercream “grass” all around the bunny using aWilton #233 tip. Decorate with Easter egg sprinkles or just leave as is. My kids loved these and couldn’t wait to dig in. I just think they’re super cute and are now my NEWfirst sign of spring. My mini egg cupcakes are a perfect balance of rich and deeply chocolatey cupcakes, soft and light vanilla buttercream ruffle, and delicious mini eggs to finish it off. If you’re looking for an Easter themed cupcake that everyone will enjoy, look no further: you’ve found it! This year’s obsession: mini eggs! For this chocolate Mini Egg cake you need typical cake ingredients – butter, eggs, sugar and flour. But, this cake has the addition of chocolate chips and cocoa powder to give it a lovely, rich chocolate finish. We use pretty basic milk chocolate chips for this bake but you could used Cadbury Dairy Milk pieces if you wanted to add an extra level of Cadbury flavour. Once your cupcakes are cool, it’s time to make the buttercream. First, beat your butter until really pale and soft. This should take around 5 minutes. Be patient at this stage, it feels like forever, but I promise it’s worth the wait! This beating gives you a really light buttercream that is just heavenly and fluffy. Add in your icing sugar, then mix slowly to avoid a sugar cloud. Add in your vanilla and as much milk as you need to make it a smooth, spreadable mixture, then beat on high for a couple of minutes until fluffy and beautiful. Do make sure you scrape your bowl down, so you incorporate anything that might have not been mixed through properly.

You'll also need two 8-inch cake pans with liners or parchment paper. Finally, our buttercream! Again, a stand mixer is best to whip your frosting up nice and fluffy. I'd also recommend an offset spatula, a pastry brush, and a bench scraper to assemble and decorate your cake. Mini Eggs Easter Cake How to Make Cadbury Mini Eggs Cake However, if you want to split the work over a couple of days, you could bake the cakes, cool them and store them in a sealed container overnight. The next day, you could then finish whipping up the frosting and decorating, ready to enjoy. Can I make Cadbury Creme Egg cakes in a different quantity? In a small bowl combine the coconut and the food colouring, stirring it until all the coconut is coloured evenly.

Already a customer?

Make sure you use the mini Cadbury creme eggs, rather than the standard size, as those are too big to fit inside the muffin tray cups.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment