276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clean - Rain EDP 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; This is my favorite of the line hands down, and it's the best "skin scent" I've tried (included in there are JHAG Not a Perfume and Glossier You) as instead of being a molecular scent, it's a bit more natural smelling which I prefer personally. It's described as a floral musk without there being a floral note listed, but there is definitely a floral vibe that I get from it. A bit sweet and salty, it's the perfect skin scent. It's truly addicting- and I can't say that about many skin scents. Absolutely full bottle worthy, and it lasts a long time too. I would describe this as a salty-sweet muskiness, and it's definitely not a gourmand! Don't let the praline note in there scare you. Amazing, well blended scent. 5/5

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.

Clean Reserve is for those who are conscious about the ingredients used in their beauty products, specifically their perfume. If you have sensitive skin and tend to struggle finding a clean perfume that delivers a strong scent, Clean Reserve is the brand for you. With the clean beauty movement on the rise, the brand is careful about the sourcing of their ingredients, as well as the ones they don't allow in their products. Why SpaceNK Loves Founded in 2015, Clean Reserve is part of the Clean Beauty Collective, a brand that aims to reshape fragrances with cleaner formulations without compromising the quality and complexity of their blends. On top of being a vegan and cruelty-free brand, Clean Reserve also has a long list of ingredients they keep out of their formulations, to ensure the safety of all, even the most reactive skins. Crafted with perfumers’ reserve of ingredients, each perfume contains the purest and potent botanical essences in their blends for the best scents. Who is it For Rain perfumes definitely lean more into earthy notes like moss, the mineral twang of sodden soil and metallic edges that evoke wet concrete. But there’s definitely lightness too. “Look out for green, herbaceous notes like chamomile and violet leaf, which themselves have a rain-like, water quality…or citrus oils like lemon, mandarin and orange which can be used to recreate the freshness of rain,” suggests Brown. Why do people love rain scents? The list is endless and ever-evolving, and it goes beyond nostalgic specifics, too. There are scents in nature that come up time-and-time again when people are asked to describe their favourite smells—freshly-cut grass, crystalline water (like our favourite new launch, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Media Cologne Forte), the head of a newborn baby and, my personal favourite, just-fallen rain. And thankfully, a whole host of modern perfumers have made it their mission to capture the very essence of rainfall in a wave of alluring, rain-inspired perfumes. What is a rain scent?

Clean Rain by Clean is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. The CLEAN Classic Rain fragrance is an invigorating scent that captures the essence of a refreshing rainfall on a spring day. Features At first spritz, the top notes of dewy melon, daffodil, and watermint awaken the senses with a crisp and clean aroma that uplifts the mood and brings a sense of rejuvenation. As the fragrance settles, the middle notes of spring daisy, water lily, and violet leaves emerge, adding a touch of floral elegance to the overall scent profile. The delicate balance of these floral notes creates a sophisticated fragrance that is both inviting and enticing. Created by fashion and beauty influencer Chriselle Lim, Phlur's Missing Person Eau de Parfum offers just enough of a scent without smelling overbearing, using notes like skin musk and neroli blossom.that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. So I don't know about anyone else, but these notes really intrigued me (cactus? balsam fir? pimento? praline?). This is a real classy scent. Definitely more rich and nighttime appropriate than the other more quiet scents from this line. I really do get the cypress and balsam fir with the white florals and this sweet suede/musk/praline vibe. Sexy, intimate. I'm no expert on oud but I am smelling it in this one and it begins to come through in the drydown more. Slightly smoky, woody, one of the more complex scents from the line. Like the other scents from this line, it's not loud and in your face. Not a boring wood scent by any means. 4/5 Okay so this literally smells like a very nice-smelling dryer sheet. So.. marketing = top notch. The question you have to ask yourself is if you want to smell that way. It's polarizing because to some that's appealing and to others it's not. It has that airy, top of the nose almost peppery smell that a dryer sheet has if you take a good whiff of one. Honestly, to me it's pleasant and comforting, but I wouldn't want to buy a full bottle as I don't really want to smell like that as it's not really my style. However I like having my 5ml tester so every so often I can smell it and go "Damn. That really smells like a bougie dryer sheet." There is some floral muskiness in there that elevates it. I can definitely see some people really liking it as a skin scent for those of you who like more interesting, comforting and nostalgic scents. 3.5/5 Overall, the CLEAN Classic Rain fragrance is a refreshing and timeless scent that captures the beauty of nature and the invigorating energy of a spring rain shower. Perfect for everyday wear or a special occasion, this fragrance is a classic and versatile scent that will leave you feeling clean, refreshed, and confident all day long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment