276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dial a for Aunties

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the meantime there is also a thief trying to rob the bride’s gifts. And an army of drunk groomsmen who already started at 9 a.m in the morning! Let’s not forget never ending fights between big aunt and second aunt and snarky banters between her mother and forth aunt! As the child of immigrant parents, Meddy often feels out of place. She’s neither fully at home in California nor in Indonesia. Have you ever felt displaced in a similar way? Do you think it’s something that can be overcome? I loved sincere, obedient, good hearted Med who is truly loyal to her family. Nathan was the perfect book boyfriend from the beginning till the end. He was true definition of sweet pie! The romance was kind of ok. It was more friends to lovers and it's pretty good, but I wanted more tension and pining, idk. oH, PLUS, I IMAGINED NATHAN AS SIMU LIU AND >>>>>> the world. Boi, Simu Liu is the sweetest, dork and adorable man ever. I am deeply in love with him, yes.

Dial A for Aunties is a warm, hilarious book that deftly straddles genres to tell a story of romance, murder, and the joys of having a family full of strong women.”—PopSugarYou know when you just want to read a hilarious, murder mystery, romcom? Well, here it is! Sutanto is serving wedding weirdness, ex exigence and Auntie antics for the win. “—Ms. Magazine One of PopSugar’s “42 Books Everyone Will Be Talking About in 2021” and “Best New Books of April 2021”! Dial A for Aunties is written by Jesse Q. Sutanto and will be published by Berkley on April 27, 2021. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the review copy, opinions are my own as always.

Hysteria rises from deep in my stomach and I have to swallow it. Trust Ma to take pride in my etiquette when I've just shown her my date, whom I've killed, in the trunk of my car.”

READERS GUIDE

After reading and loving Jesse Q. Sutanto’s The Obsession, I was delighted to get the ARC for her upcoming novel Dial A For Aunties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment