276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lycan's Rejected Mate: His Lycan Luna (Paranormal Wolf Shifter Romance Series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was supposed to be banished after I killed Tomas but my parents pleaded and asked on my behalf, saying that it was my first shift and just lost control. I get up to my feet with so much difficulty, but she kicks my legs and I fall back down, she puts her heel over my neck, and I close my eyes, waiting for the worst. Slowly, I clean my body and leave the bathroom, using the lotion I left there and wearing the clothes I wore earlier.

The Dawnrise is not the strongest there is and has survived this far by maintaining a good relationship with other strong packs like the Lycans who are royalty to us. Tomas Rivers was a pedophile who used to touch me in the most inappropriate way when no one was watching. After I was done with my chores, I decided to get some vitamin D outside as my skin was too pale due to being indoors. Once in the main room, I see Leah standing elegantly in a long dress and heels, one hand on her hip as she taps her feet against the floor in impatience, the other hand holding a yellow fabric that she throws in my face as soon as I'm at arm's reach.I start to serve when I see him, Amos, he's our future Alpha and one of the strongest wolves there is, he's a big player and a Cassanova. The packed house has over 100 people staying here, they live in luxurious suites with their families, while others who are unmatched or without families have designer rooms. Everything changes for Anaiah Ross when she killed someone following her first unexpected shift into her wolf.

My heart is beating so fast and my wolf is growling menacingly even though she can't fight back in this situation, she has a strong fighting spirit and most times has given in to me, but I know when to quit and she doesn't. The Alpha and Luna stopped my education in my sophomore year because they said they can't waste their resources on me when all I'm good for is cleaning and cooking, plus, let's face it, I wasn't going to get into a good college. Her heart shattered almost instantly and begrudgingly, accepted his rejection, resigning herself to a life of misery at the mercy of her pack. Tomas's wife, Leah, denied all the accusations and said that her husband was the perfect man, but I know she knows the truth.But on her eighteenth birthday, fate seemed to take pity on her and revealed her second chance mate as non other than the dangerous and powerful Lycan king but Amos realizes he can’t let her go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment