276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ViewSonic XG2705-2K 27-inch 2K QHD Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium, 144Hz, 1ms, SuperClear IPS Panel, Mega Dynamic Contrast, Integrated Speakers, DisplayPort, 2x HDMI

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No lighting here nor Windows handshake capable interface for the firmware but we got full support for AMD’s FreeSync Premium instead. This should allow a broader adaptive sync range over the norm. This is also compatible with Nvidia via the adaptive sync feature at the NVCP. Final Thoughts

The 1440p resolution is perfect at 27 inches since it offers the best balance between legibility and increased sharpness. Games and movies look cleaner and more detailed, but your reading and document processing won’t suffer. You get a larger space to work with as well, so it’s a pleasure to use whether if it’s for work or play.

While I do appreciate the extra power cables, ViewSonic could just bundle an adapter for each country’s requirements. That’s just me tho. Design, Build and Connectivity On Screen Display: Výběr vstupu, Úprava zvuku, Režim zobrazení, Úprava barev, Ruční úprava obrazu, Menu nastavení BenQ MOBIUZ EX3415R: A 34-inch curved gaming monitor that runs natively at 1440p and 144 Hz with 1 ms response times Calibrating the ViewSonic XG2705-2K further improved its dE average to an even better 0.67 which makes it usable for editing work. Combine that with the extended gamut coverage and you get a formidable monitor for content creation and digital arts. However, gamers shouldn’t worry about this since it is not essential, and the cost of a colorimeter is quite high.

OBSAH BALENÍ: XG2705-2K x1, 3-pin Plug (IEC C13 / CEE22) x1, DisplayPort kabel (v1.2; Male-Male) x1, stručná uživatelská příručka x1 The Best and Cheapest G-Sync Monitors – Buying Guide Cheapest G-Sync monitors is a term that somewhat contradicting or fictitious because these brilliant products are more expensive than their counterparts.… Regulace: cTUVus, FCC-B, ICES003, CEC, MX-CoC, Mexico Energy, CE, CE EMC, CB, RoHS, ErP, REACH, WEEE, EAC, UkrSEPRO, UKCA, BSMI, RCM, VCCI, PSE Hi! Is Display Port really has version 1.4? OSD settings has version DP 1.1, manufacturer says about version 1.2.Pixel response times on the ViewSonic XG2705-2K are excellent so there is no need to worry about blurring and persistence. The screen barely shows any trailing or artifacts, so you don’t need to use too much overdrive to enjoy it. We recommend using its middle setting at the most since pushing it too much will induce overshoot. A step up in terms of resolution and performance, the ViewSonic XG2705-2K is a true upgrade from the XG2405 and the XG2705. Gamers who got those displays are welcome to grab this upgrade – especially with its affordable MSRP in tow.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/viewsonic-vx2758-2kp-mhd-vs-gigabyte-m27q/1670/19668?usage=9091&threshold=0.1#comparison_3626 Llevo dos semanas buscando un monitor de buena calidad y que no tenga esas dichosas fugas de Luz, tras devolver a otra empresa un ASUS TUF Gaming me he lanzado con este monitor Viewsonic. Por desgracia sufre del mismo mal. Si se me hace muy molesto en las escenas oscuras solicitaré la devolución. Hello, can you please tell me is this monitor good for photo editing? What can be problematic and which thinks are good La calidad de la pantalla es impresionante. Se notan esos 2K y se puede activar G Sync con mi tarjeta GTX 1650. Los 144HZ son una maravilla.Power consumption is ~37.1W at the monitor’s maximum brightness level. At our calibrated value, this goes down to 20.6W. Button to Pixel Input Lag

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment