276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fuel the Fire (Addicted Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comment by level12wizardIf you're body pulling trolls, you can bandage and eat without breaking the diguise. As my server is so busy (Aggramar EU; we have serious overcrowding problems) there are rarely other aboms to control if the one you snagged despawned.

Hit the abomination's Flatulate ability then hit the Burst at the Seams ability as soon as it is available.With this technique, you can easily round up and kill groups of 8-10 trolls per Abom, even across "camps" since you don't get hit that much when moving from mob to mob. Collect mobs as normal (and obviously make sure to leave some health buffer on the abom) and then flatulence and WAIT UNTIL ALL MOBS ARE UNSTUNNED. Only then hit the explode. Seems that if the mobs are still stunned you won't get credit for any of them.

Comment by 266964I had no major problems doing this quest tonight. It did take a couple of tries to get the hang of it. I gathered 7-10 mobs at a time, flatulated, and waited for them to get up before bursting. The whole thing took about 10 minutes from first death to finish. Don't skip this quest. The rest of the chain is well worth the final reward. English–Arabic English–Bengali English–Catalan English–Czech English–Danish English–Hindi English–Korean English–Malay English–Marathi English–Russian English–Tamil English–Telugu English–Thai English–Turkish English–Ukrainian English–Vietnamese Moritz, Max A.; Morais, Marco E.; Summerell, Lora A.; Carlson, J. M.; Doyle, John (2005-12-13). "Wildfires, complexity, and highly optimized tolerance". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 102 (50): 17912–17917. doi: 10.1073/pnas.0508985102. ISSN 0027-8424. PMC 1312407. PMID 16332964. Comment by ChronalisIf you're a tank or class that can round up a lot of them easily, set abom on passive and follow. Stun, explode. Boom!Comment by ThatMathKidStrategy that worked for me and got it done in ~5min as a dps with no help in WOTLK classic: if you have a pet dismiss it. (though i'd suggest putting summon/call pet on a hot button in case you lose your abom and get aggro)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment