276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYOUNG Air Fryer 10 in 1 Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven 5.8Qt with Free Recipes, Oil-less Cooker with 120° Visible Window, One Touch Screen, Nonstick Basket, Gray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Compared to the traditional cooking method, this air fryer confirms 93% less fat so that you can have a healthy meal. And after preparing any of the dishes mentioned above, I can rest assured that you’ll find it less oily yet crispier!

JOYOUNG Air Fryer 10 in 1 Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven 5

What do I mean by “Perfect Design” , simply this: Safe, so the operator doesn’t get burnt, using the appliance, Safe, if young fingers touch the outside of the appliance. Digital Display so you can see the settings. Digital settings, so the programs are repeatable, a window to see your food cooking without opening it, and easy to clean.. Intuitive one-touch operation system with 14 settings, easy to operate, and easy to read control panel. Talking about the cooking area of the Joyoung air fryer, this can easily accommodate up to 5.8 quarts of space. Undoubtedly, it is considered to be pretty large to ensure you can serve a relatively heavy meal to either your friends or family. You shouldn’t pay extra attention to turning it off and on the air fryer, guess why? Because this wonderful product comes in an automatic power system, allowing it to “turn off” when you pull the basket out, and “switch on” when you put it in. This makes it so easy to operate, even for those who are beginners.Do you want to get into the details of Joyoung air fryer review? Well, you’re just a single step away… The auto-cleaning feature saved her (my daughter) hand, she always hated cleaning the dish or blenders. This product is pretty big inside, which is enough for making dishes for 3-4 people. The items also comes with a cooking recipe and free mitt. The air fryer supports 13 setups for cooking different dishes. You just put anything you need inside the basket following the recipe and select the correct mode, which is quite convenient. I would say this is really a decent product at this 100 dollar price range. One of the prime reasons for prioritizing the Joyoung air fryer over its competitors is its affordable price range. Despite having so many quality specs, it won’t cost you an arm and a leg, which is the most surprising fact about it. For being reasonable, I believe that almost everyone can afford it, even if they’re tight on cash Joyoung Air Fryer Review. So no matter what, you can cook almost anything you prefer by setting the temperature at the correct range. On top of that, the manufacturer didn’t forget about adding the timer option right here in this air fryer. This means you can set it in up to 60 minutes to cook your favorite dish at home.

Joyoung® Kitchen Appliances that bring joy and easiness to life. Joyoung® Kitchen Appliances that bring joy and easiness to life.

Some customers complained about its unexpected “loud beeping” noise that may appear from time to time. I found that pretty similar to the sound of fire alarm. If someone is sleeping, I’d highly suggest keeping the Joyoung air fryer a little away from that person to avoid inconveniences. The air fryer spacious 5.8-quart square baskets can cook the perfect amount of food for 3–5 people. With the corner design I’d been looking for something to replace a Cuisinart toaster oven that I’d been using for the last ten years, and I decided to try the Joyoung Steel Man Air Fryer Oven. First impressions of the Joyoung oven were quite favorable, good quality, sturdy build. While I believe this unit is not as “smart” as other brands of ovens, so far, it has performed all tasks really well.

With over 28 years of experience, we bring the nutritious and flavorful vegan milk at your fingertips. No need to pre-soak the beans and filter the drink.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment