276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This first in a new series has a very attractive cover, which is sure to appeal to fans of books, such as “Witch Wars.

I'm not going to lie, I've bought the whole of this series without having even read the blurb purely based on the beautiful cover and sprayed edges, and the fact that I love Laura Ellen Anderson's illustrations.The new book (book 7) in the Amelia Fang series, Amelia Fang and the Trouble with Toads, comes out in October 2020. Throughout the whole book he is seen solving crossword puzzles instead of helping his wife with preparations for an event that is clearly important to her or helping his daughter in a complicated situation she finds herself in. I can also see parents reading this at bedtime to their kids or a book to get new readers obsessed with chapter books and MG! She loved the map to track the character’s journey and was very animated and enthusiastic about her reading.

Amelia lives with her parents Count Drake and Countess Frivoleeta, and her pet pumpkin Squashy, in Nocturnia - a city in the Kingdom of the Dark, where glitter is terrifying and unicorns and sparkly fairies are the stuff of day-mares. Get ready to meet Amelia Fang-A vampire, Florence Spudwick-A rare breed of Yeti, Grimaldi Reaperton- Junior Grimreaper and a host of wonderfully imagined characters on an adventure that could only take place in the dead dark of the night. How she does it and how she teaches the Prince a valuable lesson manners, friendship and acceptance is the main thrust of the book. You can forget all the rumours about vampires not having reflections, as Amelia’s mother just loves hers! When I'm not working, I'm usually making 3D models of characters, creating Harry Potter fan art, baking (and eating) and making ‘To Do’ lists.It's silly, in that Addams Family vein of humor where things could be scary but instead are delightful. Then the King's spoiled son Tangine captures Squashy, Amelia and her friends must escape the party to plan a daring rescue! We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Amelian rakas lemmikkikurpitsa joutuu prinssin kaappaamaksi ja Amelian on ystäviensä jetin ja viikatemiehen kanssa laadittava pelastussuunnitelma. The book is extremely eye-catching, I love the cover, the black, grey and white artwork with the orange foil details looks absolutely scrumptious!

I was at my last school for 4 years and we had ********* book fairs every term – and every term, I was disappointed by the narrow range of books. It has twenty short chapters, is just over 200 pages long and is packed with black and white illustrations.

Laura is a star of the children’s book world – as well as the magical Rainbow Grey , she is also the author and illustrator of the much loved, bestselling Amelia Fang series, whose characters have captured the hearts of children everywhere and whose adventures are published worldwide. This experience has been fantastic primarily for the children, the school and also for me (professionally). As she sneaks around the palace, Amelia is shocked to discover some glittery secrets about her arch enemy. The story is kind of reminiscent of Hotel Transylvania, and I think the influences are definitely there--Amelia's dad Drake wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt, a short vampire prince with poofy hair, the kind of vampires who's name is Vladimir.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment