276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ranger GAC17042 Glossy Accents Clear Plastic Varnish, 59 ml

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You might be sitting there thinking, 'what is Glossy Accents', well Glossy Accents is a 3-dimensional clear gloss medium, used by crafters and it can be used to accent, brighten, magnify, dimensionalize, bond and protect embellishments and designs. I REALLY care about having some super glossy, dimensional bits in my artwork and so I have used ALL of these products more than once before now (I hate info coming from someone using a product for the first time… I could do that myself, I want to know the REAL details of what works and what doesn't work!) 4 High Gloss Mediums

Glossy Accents - 59ml | Hunkydory Crafts

One 2 oz bottle Ranger Ink Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz ink, clear gloss medium,scrapbooking, jewelry image sealer, clear adhesive,glue G-S Hypo Cement Precision Applicator - Dries Clear | Jewellers Adhesive | Jewellery Making Glue | High Strength Adhesive | Jewellers Cement There is only ONE thing I don't love about this product. I have such a hard time keeping the nozzle open. I wish it was a little bit bigger so I didn't have to fight it so much. 2nd Place – Mod Podge Dimensional Magic I live in Florida so drying time is crazy long for each of these, if you live in a more moderate or arid climate, your results will vary!

I still like the pendant, I popped it on a chain and have been wearing it and I've have had some lovely complements about it. I've still got a near full bottle of Glossy Accents and some more of those pendant trays, so I will be making some more pendants in the near future. I left this to dry overnight then, the next day I was ready to fill the tray with the Glossy Accents. I'd noticed in pictures of resin jewellery, the makers sometimes added a small object to their pendant tray, I had a small silver key on my desk and I decided to put the key in the tray before I poured in the Glossy Accents. OCEAN BREEZE - Matte or Glossy finish - dark teal gel polish with hand painted marble accents - silver glitter ~ Custom Press On Nails Set Interior Design, Empower Your Space with a Framed Photo Paper Poster - High-Quality Wall Art Decor, Glossy-Matte Finish In some of the projects that I have seen using Glossy Accents, the makers have used bottle caps, but I did not have any, however I did have some pendant trays that I'd bought a while ago. I'd not used them, because I'd had trouble finding any clear glass domes to fit them, as they were not a common available size.

Glazed Alcohol Ink Washers: Testing Three Types of Glaze Glazed Alcohol Ink Washers: Testing Three Types of Glaze

This one is not a surprise to me. While I liked this product as a glue medium, I am not as in love with it for making hard glossy surfaces. I feel like they added that as a feature, just because it was possible, but not what it was intended to do. F6000 Permanent Craft Adhesive 30 ml (1.0 oz), Jewelry Craft Adhesive Glue, beading Glue, Beading Suppliers, Jewelry making - 1 piece Coffee Mug 15 oz Ceramic Two Tone Accented, C Handle, Glossy Finish, AI Digital Painting of Hawaiian Culture, Lifestyle and Aloha I filled the tray to the edge, then left it to cure over night. The next morning, I noticed that it had set, but it looked a little sunken around the key. So I thought it could not do any harm to add some more Glossy Accents to fill up the tray, so that it looked more level. When I filled up the tray the first time, I remembered to leave it on a level surface, but this time don't ask me why, I decided to put it in another place.

Site Customisation

Turquoise Marble Abstract Wall Art Canvas Large Wall Decor Print Accent Wall Decoration Modern Wall Art Living Room Bedroom Home Wall Decor Glossy Accents 2oz - Ranger Glossy Accents - Dimensional Adhesive - Glossy Adhesive - Dimensional Medium - Glossy Accents Glue - 17-192 Again, my beef with this product is that is that it doesn't make as hard a coating as Glossy Accents. Also that the brush marks stay in the finish after it dries. 4th Place – Fantastic Glazing Glue

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment