276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HOZELOCK - Superhoze Expanding Hose 40 m : Flexible Hose, Stretches up to 3x Original Length | With 2 Aquastop Fittings for a Watertight Connection: Ready to Use [8240A1240] Yellow & Grey

£0.83£1.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clean, tidy & protected – the Auto Reel neatly stores and protects the hose in a tough, UV resistant Polypropylene case, ensuring the hose remains protected. It didn’t come with a reducer so “out of the box” it won’t fit smaller tap sizes (there are two tap sizes in the UK). Despite having low water pressure, the Superhoze then proceeded to burst and leak everywhere with a bulge evident in the middle of the pipe. Superhoze is made up from a highly elastic inner core and a soft, yet robust outer, meaning that there are no hard materials to fold or bend which can create kinks or tangles in some traditional garden hoses. As Superhoze is filled with water and expands, the two independent layers glide smoothly over each other, ensuring a continuous water-flow. Superhoze is made up from a highly elastic inner core and a soft, yet robust outer, meaning that there are no hard materials to fold or bend which can create kinks or tangles in some traditional garden hoses. As Superhoze is filled with water and expands, the two independent layers glide smoothly over each other, ensuring a continuous water-flow

I’m not the most patient person but after seeing this hose fail twice and the other issues such as the cheap sleeve, the plastic connectors, the lousy nozzle which I could only use at the “wide spray” setting and the horrid colour, I gave up. Hose Stop – prevents the hose fully retracting into the unit, meaning the hose is easily available every time. Flexi Hose came with an inline tap so I could adjust the flow rate, this stopped the pipe from shrinking.But if you’ve ever used this cheap nozzle before, you’ll know that when opened slightly, it sprays wide and all over the place. Don’t assume that the expandable pipe will stay at its maximum length; it will only do so if you don’t fully open the nozzle, which means having it set to wide spray all the time (this isn’t practical for watering pots and hanging baskets for example).

Puts itself away– when it is time to rewind the hose, a simple tug unlatches the drum, and the Auto Reel’s patented automatic rewind system takes over. The braking mechanism ensures a controlled rewind whilst the layering system neatly coils the hose with no kinks or tangles. Easy to Store - Due to its compact size after use, Superhoze is easy to store away on a Hose Hanger Easy to Store – Due to its compact size after use, Superhoze is easy to store away on a Hose Hanger. After my second visit to B&Q, some waiting around and armed with a replacement product, I continued my test but within minutes noticed a leak about 6 inches down from the tap.A good hose reel does much more than rewinding and storing your garden hose. They can help prevent kinks, splits or sunlight damage to the hose. Have a look at our water butts. Installing one in your garden will let you use rainwater saving money on your water bills.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment