276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fila Skele-Toes Ez Slide Drain

£51.395£102.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I tried Vibram Five Fingers, which were great for walking around but didn’t work well for me for running.

The shoes look great but not too flashy, in a grey with yellow draw string cord for laces, but there are lots of colors to choose from.I have nothing against the shoes themselves – never tried them, no desire either, I’m happy with my VFFs and don’t need knock-offs -, but the campaign’s just shameless. you foot rubs the side and suddenly, the traction of the shoe causes you foot to "stop" and you have at the least, wrenched your ankle, or even worse, broken it. Nothing is worse than walking around barefoot or in VFFs and having your pinkie toe go rogue and crash into the edge of a doorway, dresser, tree root…it’s bad. Although I must admit that I expect honesty in advertising about as much as I expect to develop the ability to fly. Most of the Skele-toes models are minimalist/”barefoot shoes” — they do have a few varieties (like the Amp or Voltage, which is similar to the Amp, reviewed here) that are not minimalist or barefoot, having elevated heels with significant cushioning; yet still maintaining toe articulation.

Well, I can only imagine that Fila’s executives are beside themselves giving toe shod “low fives” (low “fours? If people look stuff up about skeletoes on the net, they’ll sooner or later find sites where reviewers highly recommend VFFs over Skeletoes. With its signature Skele-Toes skeleton graphic, the flexible, multi-purpose outsole features onmi-directional traction elements.The Skeletoes weigh about 2 ounces more than my KSO and my feet feels warmer with Skele-toes but it has decent breathability. Besides a fit that parents and kids will both love, kids can pick a Skeletoes color that matches their personality!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment