276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Heart London. Lindsey Kelk: Hilarious, heartwarming and relatable: escape with this bestselling romantic comedy: Book 5 (I Heart Series)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How outstanding is it that Ollie reached out to us multiple times prior to our trip to London, just to see how we were doing with our planning. I find this degree of initiative, motivation, and energy to be, as I said, outstanding in any venue, but coming in the midst of spring break, when I imagine she should have been cultivating her own vacation plans with her family, I find it doubly so.

WOW WHAT A GREAT SERIES. I literally consumed this series in two days tops. (I say consumed, because it was so delicious to read) Even though this wasn't my favorite of the I Heart series, it was still very enjoyable. I hope Ms. Kelk continues to write about Angela's adventures! Angela’s world begins to crash when her Magazine sends her to Hollywood to interview James Jacobs and a paparazzi snaps pictures of her and the hot British actor in a compromising position.The ‘I Heart’ series follows Angela Clark as she struggles to carve out a new life in the United States. Angela initially faces many challenges in her efforts to survive in New York. Or if you’d simply like to listen live, search for the station within the new Sonos Radio section in the Sonos app. Listening to Heart on DAB radio I must admit, after the past couple of books in the I Heart series I was worried about what this one would be like. I didn’t get on with Angela in Paris of Vegas so was pleasantly surprised that this Angela was the one that I loved in New York and Hollywood. What I've loved about these books is that although Angela, our protagonist, is a funny, lovable girl with who frequently finds herself in embarrassing situations with herhighly entertaining best friend, that wasn't all these books were about. It's not just fluff with this series.

Things begin to change when Angela meets Jenny and realizes that the insane girl is a perfect replacement for her best friend. With Jenny’s help, Angela actually succeeds in getting her life together.

Publication Order of I Heart Books

Over time, she secures a job at a popular magazine and finally cements her place in the United States. Now there’s a wedding in the offing – and everyone remembers how well Angela behaved at the last one. . . Can the arrival of boyfriend Alex and best friend Jenny save her from a re-run of her old self? You can now listen to Heart on your Sonos smart speaker. Add 'Global Player' as a music source in your Sonos app, and enjoy live radio from your favourite Heart presenters, as well as expertly curated music playlists to suit every mood. On the one hand, Angela feels like she and Alex were made for one another. On the other hand, she cannot help but think that they are so different from one another that they might be destined to take different paths.

Not one to roll with the punches, Angela Clark boards the first flight she can find and escapes to New York with little more than her shoes, her passport, and her bridesmaid dress. This mens you'll be able to listen to daily showbiz updates as well as longer celebrity stories. All you then need to do after that is simply say “Play the News” and you can enjoy all of the latest updates from the celeb and TV world! Heart has always been the place to Turn Up The Feel Good! Find the right FM frequency and make sure you catch your local breakfast and drive time shows in your area. For more information about Heart broadcast frequencies and FM radio coverage, visit www.ofcom.org .ukAnd together, they maneuver the dating scene. Angela starts out as a blogger and she garners quite the following with her spicy stories about love, life, and the art of dating multiple men. I constantly feared that the story would turn into awkward-mode like the previous parts, but that didn't happen. Amazing! Instead, it was really fun to read. Yes, Angela did of course 'accidentally' invite her ex to the party. And sure, at some point she decided to get drunk and therefore cause stupid things to happen. But after all, she has to fulfill some sort of quota, I guess. And such incidents didn't get out of hand, so that was ok. I noticed several grammatical and editing errors throughout the book. Ex. doing used instead of going. Small errors like that, which threw me off and I had to re-read parts to figure out what was being said. Just say ' Alexa, Play Heart’ to listen live via the Heart Alexa skill. Use the Alexa app to grant location permissions, and it'll automatically find your nearest Heart station. But it wasn't my favorite book out of the whole "I Heart" series. I think my favorites are NewYork, Vegas, and Paris.

So, I'm not exaggerating when I say that when I received this ARC, I literally jumped, skipped and hopped in joy! I wanted it that bad. I Heart London is the fifth book in the I Heart series and if you've followed it so far, you know that Angela is finally engaged to Alex and now it's time for her to face everything she has left behind since two years ago, when she first took off to New York... and she's dreading it. She finds not one but two hot guys and she has no qualms about dating the both of them. She even starts a blog and garners a sizeable following with the saucy tales of her dating life. Jenny is a total pain in the ass. I'm with Alex on this one, she brings most of her troubles onto herself, and is a bossy control freak. In the first 4 books, Jenny was a fun, take charge sort of person that could get things done. This time, she takes it to a whole other level where she is mouthy and rude. I didn't like her one bit.

Publication Order of Jenny Lopez Short Stories/Novellas

Digital Radio displays the stations by name, so there's no need to remember frequency numbers. Giving you the confidence to explore the airwaves and change radio stations at the touch of a button.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment