276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Boy - Chewy Chicken Fillets - Dog Treats - Made with 100% Natural Chicken Breast Meat - 80 g ℮ - Low Fat Dog Treats - Case of 10

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Petface The Dog Deli Prime Chicken Fillets are premium tasting dog treats made with the highest quality chicken.

Lovingly packed in a handy, re-sealable bag, as well as being lip smackingly tasty they are full of natural goodness too. Adepte de la marque Arquivet qui propose le même produit décliné poulet, lapin ou canard, je recommande ce produit de la marque Good Boy qui est nettement moins cher (env.Reduced plaque and tartar build-up: The chewing action of dried chicken fillets helps to remove plaque and tartar build-up from your dog’s teeth. Jurassic Bark Ltd will not accept any liability for lost or missing goods if this option has been chosen.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. After bath time I always gets the zoomies where I have a crazy 5 minutes of running around from room to room, up and down my ramp, on and off the sofa. I can beg, roll over and play dead (I'll do anything when I know food is involved) What do you love?Following my Mum everywhere, making them laugh daily and giving the best cuddles Favourite snooze spot? The Fillets have a soft, chewy structure, making them the ideal snack for dogs who have problems chewing harder snacks. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. As a small company we unfortunately cannot always help every charity (as much as we would love to be able to! That’s not all, our fillets are low in fat and free from gluten to ensure that they are easily digestible for your pet.

Our tasty fillets are grain free, low in fat, high in protein and contain no artificial colours or flavours. Lovingly packed in a handy, re-sealable bag, as well as being lip smackingly tasty they are full of natural goodness too as they are: Made with 100% natural human grade chicken breast meat Only 2% fat High in protein, wheat and cereal free – ideal for sensitive tummies Gluten free Contain no artificial nasties such as colours, flavours, preservatives, additives or sugars Delicately roasted to perfection to preserve the real flavour of the chicken Great treat for dogs of all sizes What’s more, the chewy texture also makes these tasty little treats great for your dog’s dental hygiene. Our chicken fillets are so delicious that even the fussiest of eaters don’t turn them down, in fact they are our best seller. So here at Good Boy we have a huge range of dog treats in all different shapes, flavours and sizes to suit every occasion of treating your dog. Allerdings bin ich sehr enttäuscht davon, dass die Haltbarkeit gerade mal bis Ende März 2022 gegeben ist.Oxy-Packed for freshness in a resealable pouch, ideal for storage and the perfect size for slipping into a bag or pocket if you want tasty treats on the go.

When it comes down to our Webbox Chicken Fillets, your dog won’t want any other treat in their bowl.

Chewing can not only provide your dog with stimulation but more importantly it may help reduce the risk of gum disease and tooth loss by help keep your dog’s jaws strong and teeth clean. I put it on subscription and it always arrives on time each Month and now the dog actually knows when he's getting a parcel of treats. Not only are our reward treats delicious, they’re nutritious too, made with natural meats and some even packed full of scrummy superfoods!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment