276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"Candy Watch Childrens Party Bag Sweets, pack of 10"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gift for daughter ring dish for daughter ring holder birthday gift for daughter sweet sixteen gift daughter's gift from mom and dad(OH5508) Overall, this is quite a disappointing drama after a long wait. As much as I like Zhao Yi Qin, I didn’t enjoy this drama. It may be good for people who doesn’t really care for plot and is just here for a slightly cute and funny drama. :) Currently you are able to watch "Love Is Sweet" streaming on iQIYI or for free with ads on iQIYI. Where can I watch Love Is Sweet for free? Warning: there is a lot of blood, some gore, story about child abuse and one for severe bullying. It talks about suicide and self harm. These themes might be too much for some viewers, so feel warned before giving it a shot. The ML’s character was annoying in the beginning, where he was the typical jerk who was kind of rude. However, just a few episodes in, you’ll actually notice that he was the sweetest one in the show. He’s kind, and always thanking the people who had helped him. I’m glad for his character development or I would have disliked his character. On the other hand, the FL’s character did not change throughout the show, and her character kind of annoys me.

Dextrose, Glucose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavouring, Colours (E129, E102, E133, E110), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate)

The Candy Watch is a popular retro sweet and I suspect that many of us have adorned one around our wrists at some point in our lives! This is the ultimate playful sweet and biting off the many candy pieces is very satisfying.

I'm not exactly one to pay attention to music in movies or shows, unless it truly catches my attention. Here, all the songs were extremely fitting and perfectly supported scenes they were played in. At first some choices might feel out of place, but as the drama progresses it starts to feel like a deliberate choice that somehow works. One thing that stood out to me was that unlike other fluff dramas, the CEO doesn't have zero EQ (he's a little awkward but he's nice to those around him) and the FL doesn't have zero brain cells (she's top of her class and great at baseball and drawing). Overall, this is definitely a good filler drama if you want to smile every episode (there's basically no antagonist) and well-rounded characters. He ends up sampling her ice cream – and discovers that it remarkably relieves his aphasia symptoms, albeit on a temporary basis. Just a spoonful of the homemade ice cream allows him to communicate totally unimpaired. Bewitched by this sweet treat, Su Mu moves house to be closer to Tian Tian De – so he can keep asking her for ice cream and gain more respite from his ailment. Onlookers mistake them for a couple. But as they get to know each other a little better, they discover that a shared love of ice cream might not be the only thing they have in common. Also Known As: Zhu Wo Dui Mian De Xiao Ge Ge , 住我對面的小哥哥 , The Little Brother Who Lives Across From Mevery slow for a drama with such short episodes Initially, I thought that the drama would be rather fast paced considering the fact that it only has 22 episodes. Yet, the pacing was sooooo slow, you only get to see them together towards the end of the show, with 5 episodes remaining. Their time together also didn’t make the wait worth it. There were many push and pull moments, and it was rather ridiculous when it was very obvious that they had feelings for each other. If they didn’t, then what they did would feel very uncomfortable when he had kissed her twice before they enter a relationship. In conclusion, Sweet Tooth is an excellent series that is sure to resonate with viewers who enjoy stories about identity, family, and adventure. Whether you're a fan of post-apocalyptic dramas or just looking for a heartfelt, beautifully crafted show, Sweet Tooth is definitely worth a watch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment