276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HOZELOCK - Superhoze Expanding Hose 15 m : Flexible Hose, Stretches up to 3x Original Length | With 2 Aquastop Fittings for a Watertight Connection: Ready to Use [8215A1240]

£1.045£2.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only issue I can see is the lack of an inline tap, although I could use the slider on the spray gun to adjust the flow of water; still, I would prefer an inline tap. When I opened the spray nozzle, the Superhoze quickly shrank back to 5m, meaning I couldn’t use it at the end of my garden. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Hozelock Superhoze 30m Expanding Hose - Screwfix Hozelock Superhoze 30m Expanding Hose - Screwfix

I don’t recommend the Hozelock or XHose products at all, but TheFitLife’s expandable hose appeared far better, and I was impressed with the brass quick-release fittings, the extra padding on the sleeve and the spray gun.Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. Hozelock recommends letting water run through the hose before using it to remove any air - you only need to do this for a few seconds before closing the nozzle to let the water expand the hose, ready for use. This stretchy rubber hose with a fabric outer layer is compatible with Hozelock’s range of hose ends and accessories, which can be bought separately - although it does come with two easy-to-attach universal connectors and one nozzle.

Hozelock Expanding Superhoze Hose - 15m | Homebase

Maybe this wouldn’t be an issue for those with high or normal water pressure but my only option was to use the spray nozzle at the “wide spray” setting, otherwise, the whole pipe would shrink fast. We like that the packaging uses 100% recycled materials and water-based ink, so it can be composted or recycled.I doubt that all expandable hosepipes would fail this quickly, and as Hozelock are a reputable brand, it could just be a case of bad luck. This was the first product I tested that came with brass fittings, and they were quick-release, too, which was a nice touch. The hosepipe, which is made from a rubber-like material covered with a woven material to protect it from scuffs and damage. I purchased XHose and found it nearly identical to the Superhoze, except it had even more plasticky connectors and didn’t come with a nozzle or spray gun, which had to be purchased separately.

Hozelock Superhoze Yellow Extendable Hose pipe (L)15m

Daniel has over 18 years of experience in the construction, home improvement, and landscape garden industries.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Flexi Hose came with an inline tap so I could adjust the flow rate, this stopped the pipe from shrinking. It didn’t come with a reducer so “out of the box” it won’t fit smaller tap sizes (there are two tap sizes in the UK). Longer versions of expandable pipes can be cumbersome when full of water and difficult to drag around.

Hozelock Superhoze 15m | Toolstation

No more heavy hosepipes to pull around that seem to tangle and kink on everything it comes into contact with . I had issues controlling the flow rate out of the expanded pipe with the cheap nozzle/sprayer (more about that later). I prefer brass metal fittings and some competitors produce solid brass connectors on their expandable hoses but there’s no metal to be found on the Superhoze. The Hozelock Superhoze comes with the usual plastic fittings that most gardeners have come across before or already own. Despite having low water pressure, the Superhoze then proceeded to burst and leak everywhere with a bulge evident in the middle of the pipe.As superhoze is filled with water and expands, the two independent layers glide smoothly over each other, ensuring a continuous water-flow. Made from a durable, lightweight polyester outer and a natural runner core, superhoze is superlight and easy to manoeuvre around your garden. Expands up to x3 – Superhoze expands up to x3 its original length and then shrinks back down to its original size after use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment