276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can play up to three effects simultaneously — either Effect A or Effect B from each of the three columns.

If you need dirtier tones, adjust your amp's gain alongside that of the drive effects to suit as you'd expect, but the Screamer, Tube Drive or Overdrive models sound just fine through a clean amp to us.We may use Personal Information to communicate with you, including communicating with you about your account or transactions with us, giving you important information about your products or apps, sending you notice about material changes to this Privacy Policy, and, consistent with applicable laws and the choices available to you as described below under Your Choices regarding Marketing Correspondence, sending you offers and promotions for our products and apps. Most of our readers tend to rely on tube amps to generate their distortion, but stomp boxes still have their place in many players’ rigs for alternate distortion tones.

It shares all the models and looper from its big brother the M13 - with one flaw: there is a bug in the M9 looper which causes a ring-modulation type distortion on overdubbed audio under certain circumstances. The Line 6 M9 gives you over 100 distinctive distortions, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and many other kinds of expressive effects. For times when taking my full-sized pedalboards along is overkill or too much hassle and floor space, the M9 Stompbox Modeler is a great alternative, and it provides a lot more capability than the two or three individual pedals I used to take with me in those types of "need to travel light" situations. The M9 is an extremely powerful multi-effect pedal with some great sounds from subtle to ridiculous.

With over 100 different effects models onboard (compiled from the Line 6 MM4 Modulation, DL4 Delay, FM4 Filter and DM4 Distortion Modelers, as well as the Verbzilla and Echo Pro), it's almost like having the sounds and capabilities of a huge collection of stompboxes in one pedal. If you ever work alone in a multi-room studio, or at home with the amp isolated in one room while your recording gear is in another and need to dial up the amp and mixing console settings, you can either grow a third arm and work on your ability to be in two places at once, or record a bit of the part you're about to track into the looper, hit playback, and have a virtual you playing the guitar, thus freeing up your hands to dial in the sound at the amp and with your mic preamps, outboards and DAW software. It's also very quiet running, introducing barely any hum or buzz (again, in the signal or taken out). I have owned this pedal for about 8 months - I know it's delayed, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment