276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rochas Moustache EDP Spray, 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moustache vs Tuxedo is what Mont Blanc Explorer is to Creed Aventus. An affordable designer alternative versus an expensive counterpart. Then, a smooth rose note begins to peer through. It’s quite elegant, and blended into the composition well. So well in fact, that even those who dislike rose will enjoy its presence here. Although there’s consensus these colognes are comparable, I do not think it’s redundant to own both. It is a warm and sweet fragrance. The pink pepper, the rose, the wood and the benzoin combination is just fantastic for cold time.

Rochas Moustache EDP: Better than YSL Tuxedo? [Review] Rochas Moustache EDP: Better than YSL Tuxedo? [Review]

Love this stuff. My wife said it smells like a tailored suit in a bottle but without a tie and since then it’s been a staple for me. FitzRoy Hall Rochas Moustache EDP by Rochas, Moustache was launched in 1948 by famed fashion house Rochas, a name synonymous with Parisian elegance and refinement. A fresh, spicy and aromatic scent, it’s beloved by men of all ages for its classic and casual character. Brisk top notes of lavender, basil, lemon, bergamot and lemon verbena complement sweet heart notes of jasmine, rose, geranium, carnation and honey. The base notes of amber, musk, tonka bean, cedar, vanilla and oakmoss give the cologne its warm, woody foundation and powdery finish. With moderate sillage and longevity, it takes the wearer from daytime to evening occasions with confidence. Upon the first spray is prominent benzoin and vanilla with soft and warm pink pepper. The pink pepper is particularly enjoyable because it has an uplifting nature. Yet it isn’t the type of pepper that makes you want to sneeze. What a 'grower' the EDP is! It's so impressive when a fragrance keeps enchanting you more and more as you get to know it through multiple wears. There is an amazing bright effervescence upon spraying that feels 'carbonated' yet doesn't smell like any particular beverage, not cola, root beer, Dr. Pepper...that I can recognize specifically but it is utterly addicting. This is good and bad. It helps the occasional versatility as it thus becomes more versatile. However, it doesn’t work as well on many other occasions because it is so light. It can be worn for all occasions but works best for formal events and dates.This always draws comparisons to YSL Tuxedo, and rightfully so. A friend of mine has YSL Tuxedo and she let me smell the fragrance for comparison. Tuxedo is still more refined and has better quality, but it is barely distinguishable to an average nose. Fragrantica.com Firstly let’s cover the notes. It contains pepper, orange, cedar, rose, vanilla, benzoin, and patchouli. Price: 5ml (Decant) = 325 Taka, 10ml (Decant) = 625 Taka, 20ml (Decant) = 1100 Taka , 30ml (Decant) = 1650 Taka, and 125ml EDP (Full Bottle) = 5600 Taka To complement thE revival, a second fragrance was created by Natalie Gracia-Netto for all those who depending on the time or their mood, would like to expand their collection of fragrances to express a wide range of feelings and explore a new olfactory palette. The name suggests this fragrance leans on the classier side. Although I do believe you can wear this comfortably with a suit/tie/blazer, you can pull it off in casual situations too – especially if you’re a stylish man. Comparisons to Tuxedo

Rochas | Fragrance | | SEPHORA UK Rochas | Fragrance | | SEPHORA UK

I have reached for Moustache EDP more than any other fragrance over these colder months even though I already have a trio of Ferragamo Uomo Signature, The cologne is presented in a whimsical spray bottle that pays homage to the style and design of the 1940s. Edmond Roudnitska and Theresa Roudnitska are the noses behind the cologne. Edmond has worked with major perfumers to create some of the world’s most popular fragrances for men and women. All our products are 100% original, authentic name brands. We do not sell fake or counterfeit products.As the scent dries down, the pepper and mandarin orange start to fade away. They are replaced by cedar woods and earthy patchouli. These two accords combine to amplify the masculine character of Moustache EDP. My testing of Moustache EDP has revealed solid performance. I’ve found that it projects best during the opening, especially for the first few hours. Once it starts to dry down it sits closer to the skin, leaving a pleasant scent trail wherever I go. Dear Buyers, Our corporate office and Baily Road Showroom are open from 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM! Our Baily Road Showroom is closed on Thursday and Our corporate office is closed on Friday.

Moustache Eau de Parfum by Rochas– Basenotes

As for seasons, it is spring, fall, and winter wear. The depth of the vanilla, warm spices, amber, and wood becomes too much with too much heat. Looking at the review score this should be 100% positive currently since the only neutrals are due to to simply being confused between the retro-citrus EDT which this isn't and it deserves to be reviewed on it's own merits. Dear Buyers, On the occasion of Ramadan, we are offering 5% discount for the whole month. May the God Almighty show you on the right path and help you in every step of your life. Use Promo Code: RamadanWithBPIB to avail 5% discount offer The pepper is the most immediately noticeable note. It bounces off my skin and smells spicy. Furthermore, the mandarian orange is also present. However, it doesn’t add a zingy burst like you’d expect. Instead, it’s a little more subdued, adding some fresh brightness to the pepper.Lastly, the mass appeal and likability are fantastic. The vanilla note is the most alluring in the fragrance. And the other notes are supporting but simple and pleasant enough that they’re never off-putting. Besuited Aroma gives Rochas Moustache EDP a 8.4 out of 10 rating. Rochas Moustache EDP Clones

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment