276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PedalDish Pedaldish One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We never talk about failure, but we should, because that’s how we learn. I will be combining my skills from my time as a stand-up comedian, with my personal journey as an inventor to inspire other innovators to keep up the hard work and not give up." They believed it would not make any profit and it would eradicate the problem caused by single-use bottles

Purr-fect solution to cat mealtimes - The Business Magazine

Using parts from a pedal bin in his garage, he built a design which solved the problem by keeping food in a sealed container with a flap lid.Deborah Meaden and Pete connected over their love of cats. She was concerned about the product competition. He assured her of the product’s effectiveness and how much food and money it saved owners. Approved Food helps families save some 70% on their shopping by selling food and drink that is approaching or past its sell-by date.

Dadish - Speedrun Dadish - Speedrun

The Dragons were all over Pete’s pitch, enthusiasm, and charisma. However, not all of them were convinced of the products or the market. The other invention he was showing the Dragons was a cat phone, an ultrasonic whistle which he said when blown at meal times gives a clear signal to a cat that fresh food is available. A service provider that automatically switches gas and electricity consumers to a cheaper deal when the contract ends Fed up with throwing away cat food that had spoiled in the warm weather, Pete developed the idea for a lidded cat bowl with ramp that would open when a cat or small dog steps on the ramp. This would prevent wet food from drying out and keep flies away. To enable other cat owners to benefit from his idea though, he needed funding to develop the product. Once he had created a prototype, Peter worked with Blue Orchid, a Worcester-based business growth consultancy and Worcestershire Proof of Concept (POC) grant-funding programme - which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. POC is one of a number of business support programmes at Worcestershire County Council and aims to support smaller businesses to develop and protect early stage innovative business ideas.The owner of Petvictus, Pete Hill, started his company in 2018 with two flagship products, Pedaldish: The Lunchbox for Pets and Katfone: The Ultrasonic Whistle for Cats. When using these products together, they help to ensure that pet food is eaten and doesn’t spoil. Even brilliant new products don’t sell straight away because people generally don’t like change. However, if you can give them confidence in that product and make them see the value then they will start to want it. It is thanks to the support of the Proof of Concept and WINN programmes that people have this confidence in Petvictus products and can see the real value they can make to their lives." The investment deal would cover Petvictus, including the Pedaldish, the Katfone, and any other pet-related inventions that Pete developed in the future. Somewhere along the way, I also realized the importance of balancing work with hobbies, excercise and personal development Despite Umbrolly receiving investments from both Duncan Bannatyne and Peter Jones, the deal collapsed 7 months later. The founder, Charles Ejogo, set up a new business without his original business partners.

to use Pedaldish - The Lunchbox for Pets Teaching your Pet to use Pedaldish - The Lunchbox for Pets

After appearing on Dragon’s Den in 2013, the company secured a deal with Boots and launched Skinny Tan in Spain, Canada, South Africa, and Dubai. Hill said: “I had the idea from my own experience of coming home and finding my cats’ food untouched and covered in fly eggs. With a sense of frustration, I modified a pedal bin, fitted it with a ramp and taught my cats to step onto it when they wanted to eat. From that day I never lost pet food to flies ever again. Over the months, people coming to my kitchen saw my cats using the homemade feeder and it became the source of many discussions. What Type Of Blogs Make The Most Money – Top Niches & Ways To Earn For 2022 October 29, 2020 - 2:31 pm

Cats or small dogs step onto a ramp to open a lid, which has a shallow bowl inside for a single portion of meat and a deeper bowl for larger meals. His invention aims to provide a long-term, sustainable solution to the problem of having to throw away spoilt pet food. It is claimed that flies can’t reach it and floating airborne microbes are kept away from it, reducing the risk of infections. The design of the Pedaldish means that cats and small dogs can open the lid by stepping onto the ramp and the container is also raised off the floor, so pets don’t have to crouch to eat, which is said to help them with digestion. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Peter Jones was interested in the Katfone device. However, he was not interested in investing and left negotiations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment