276°
Posted 20 hours ago

INTO THE WILDERNESS (The Wilderness Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Financially strapped, Judge Middleton has plans for his daughter - betrothal to local doctor Richard Todd. I don’t want to give anything away, but events turn to Nathaniel and Elizabeth’s favour quite easily and neatly.

And the thing is, I disliked that book, so the surest way to get me to never read a book was to compare it to "Outlander. Gabaldon’s characters speak into your ear, so believable are their speeches – especially when she is putting weasel words and round-about talk into their mouths. Into the Wilderness’ is perfect for those ‘Outlander’ fans who really got into the series when Jamie and Claire went to live in the American wilderness.Thank you for supporting my small business and allowing me to continue providing you a reliable resource for clean book ratings.

I read in the description that this book was similar to the Outlander series, and the first book was good, not great, but good.It was a case of people talking too directly and succinctly, getting their complicated messages across with little misunderstanding. The idea was simply a bit of an inside joke — characters wandering from one novel to another — and was never meant to be anything else. I am especially thrilled at the prospect of reading more little mentions and side-notes about Gabaldon’s characters who cross-over into Donati’s world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment