276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tiny Wardrobe: 12 Adorable Designs and Patterns for Your Doll

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s really different for everyone which is one of my favorite parts of the challenge. I love watching people discover their own personal style and find confidence in the ability to live with less in other areas of their life. A free-standing wardrobe can be a centrepiece in your bedroom. We have wardrobes with mirrors integrated into the doors, or featuring mirrored doors, which can add both space and style to many rooms. Space saving wardrobes I must commend the Inspired Elements team for their unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Throughout the project, we received regular updates and clear communication regarding the progress, ensuring that we were involved and informed every step of the way. Your team's dedication to delivering on time and within budget is truly commendable. Take colour cues from the other larger pieces of furniture in the room, such as a bed or cabinet. For example, coordinate a white bed frame with a white wardrobe for a cohesive look.

Try to incorporate drawers in your small closet storage system because folding items takes up far less space than hanging. Don’t hang everything!Tops, jeans, and knitwear often take up less space if they are folded and not hung up," explains Suzanne Spencer,Master KonMari Consultant,APDOmember, and Founder ofA Life More Organised. "If you have drawers at the bottom of thewardrobeconsider folding these items.If yourwardrobehas deep shelves in it these items can be folded and stored in baskets which then act like drawers."A free-standing wardrobe can be a centrepiece to your bedroom. We have wardrobes with mirrors integrated in the doors, or featuring mirrored doors, which can add both space and style to many rooms. Be space efficient I used to wear shoes I thought would make me look more powerful, and make other fashion choices based on how I wanted to feel, or how I wanted people to think of me. It never worked. Now I wear what fits my body and my lifestyle. Keeping your clothes and shoes organised doesn’t have to be a chore, you just need to find the perfect wardrobe. Here at B&Q, we know that your wardrobe is probably one of your most important pieces of furniture, but we also want it to be one of your favourites, so we offer bedroom cupboards in a range of sizes and colours to suit your needs. Wardrobes let you organise your clothes, shoes or any other thing you want to store in a practical and stylish way. Many of our wardrobes include interior fittings such as clothes rails and shelves to help you organise your stuff. You can customise the design of your wardrobe to your personal taste by choosing your own interior fitting. The PAX fitted wardrobes system allows you to design the look, size and interior to create your own personal wardrobe. A freestanding or fitted wardrobe which one should you choose? He went through the whole process from start to finish. He worked with us regarding the design, material, and budget. Throughout the design stages we made some changes to the bedside table such as which colour to choose. He sent me 3 different suggestion which was fantastic.

Not only were we impressed by the end result, but the entire experience working with Inspired Elements has been an absolute pleasure. The professionalism, integrity, and genuine care demonstrated by your team made us feel valued as customers. The exceptional customer service and aftercare support further cemented our trust and confidence in your company. A wardrobe can be fitted to your bedroom so that it looks like an integrated part of the room. It can also be a stand-alone piece of furniture. Each room and storage style has a unique wardrobe need. Hinged wardrobes are handy to hide an untidy mess, but open fronts make the room appear larger. Sliding doors are great for tight spaces and can be mirrored too! Children’s rooms require safe and compact storage that can evolve with a growing child’s needs. Every 3 months, I create a capsule wardrobe of about 33 items including clothing, shoes, outerwear, jewelry and accessories. I don’t count underwear, sleepwear, or workout/sports clothes.When I started wearing only 33 items, I was working full-time. I attended staff meetings, had lunch with clients, and went to other work related events. No one noticed what I was wearing, or what I wasn’t wearing. The fitters on both occasions took one day to complete the job (worth noting each occasion had a different fitting team). Both team of fitters were excellent and knew what they were doing. They made minimal noise during the fit and there was no mess by the time they had finished. During my very first season, I chose 33 items from my chaotic wardrobe and boxed everything else up. I didn’t give anything away at first because I didn’t want to deal with that fear of “what if this is a big mistake?” Over the last 5 years, I’ve pared down each season and my wardrobe choices become simpler and simpler.

Elizabeth goes on to add, "I'd recommend storing your clothing items, like your underwear, nightwear, gym, and T-shirts in your dresser. By using the vertical fold technique, you can save on space and creasing. Plus, you can see everything clearly and you can remove items easily." The customer service was exceptional in all aspects, especially when helping to decide on the correct wardrobes and specific measurements for the unique spaces within a brand new house. We were very pleased with the speed of delivery and installation. We had a scratch on one mirror which we noticed after installation and this was replaced within a week. Excellent service from beginning to end especially from Sanjay and Vinod. Hasmukh did an amazing job on taking on my idea of what I wanted and recommended what would look great in the room.

I would highly recommend Sanjay (our designer) who was down to earth and gave a tailored approach. We changed and tweaked the design several times and he was able to incorporate it into the design the changes with no issues. He was instrumental in guiding us and making suggestions. I started this practice more than 5 years ago when I created minimalist fashion challenge Project 333 to help simplify my closet. I thought I’d only do it for three months but there were so many surprising benefits that I just kept going.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment