276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEGOO Saturn 2 8K 3D Printer, MSLA UV Resin Printer with 10 inch Monochrome LCD, Air Purifier and Screen Protector, 219x123x250mm Larger Printing Size

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because I used a water washable resin, I emptied the isopropyl alcohol from the rinse tank into a bucket for use at a later time and replaced it with tap water.

The sandblasted build platform guarantees the highest possible adhesion of the print result - the risk of detached, unfinished prints is minimised in this way. And so I did, with an intermission for decorating the kitchen and making space for this wonder machine. With the exception of some resin to print with and some alcohol to clean the print with after printing, everything else you will need for your first prints are included.But the crispness of the corners and indents is an improvement over older resin printers I've tested.

A Hassle-free Printing Experience】The USB-powered air purifier with activated carbon absorbs and filters the unpleasant resin odor during operation to create a fresh printing environment. I've been using a filament printer for a number of years now and that has been a reasonably steep learning curve, however with the saturn its been an absolute dream, easy to set up and zero in. For better Z-axis stability, the printer is equipped with double linear sliders over which the buildplate moves by means of a lead screw. Like many of Elegoo’s other printers, it came packaged in a nesting doll style with the tools packaged inside of a smaller box.

Compatible with the latest version of ChitiBox, Lychee slicer, and other software with an automatic support algorithm, upgraded model repair tool, and the ability to manually refine as needed.

Made of AL6061 aluminum alloy, it is non-deformation with good flatness, easy to install and clean, and durable for long-term use. This part has a long service life, higher printing efficiency, more stable performance and less maintenance. What worked well for me was to start off by washing the item in the water first after printing, then remove the supports while they were still soft. It also has a feature to allow you to add drain holes so that you can rinse out any excess resin from inside the head.Reworking of the UV light system leaves us with a capable 64 UV lights working in perfect tandem thanks to the use of a custom fresnel styled lens system - the same lens technology used for lighthouses. Please re-visit this Cookie Notice regularly to stay informed about our use of cookies and related technologies. In addition to having a larger screen, it is also a significantly higher resolution then either of its two predecessors. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. A recent example this is the trend towards water washable resins (of which Elegoo produce several types) as opposed to the need to work with 95% alcohol to wash the models and equipment after use.

It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.Resin LCD printers reproduce 3D models by curing a single layer of resin onto the underside of a submerged build plate. I oriented with the face pointing away from the build platform so that there would be fewer supports on the face. The set screws on the build plate assure long lasting levelling, no need for frequent calibration, and the sandblasted surface provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models. This model was a little too large for this printer at the full size, so I chose Scale to fit, which came out to around 75% or the original size. the quality of the build is really good and looks great on the dining room table ;) The initial test prints can out superb and the level of detail on 10mm models is insane!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment