276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Bossy Proposal: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Bossy Seattle Suits)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Piper Renee, twenty-four, is a bird geek. She might be mature for her age, but birds never fail to bring out the kid in her. She always maintains a positive outlook despite the responsibility she shoulders. Her mother walked out ten years ago, leaving Piper to step up as a substitute mother figure for her sister Maisy, who was just seven at the time, as well as look out for her ailing father. Piper can’t be away from home for long since someone needs to look after their father. Rather than take a 9 to 5 job and be tied down every day, she has used her resourcefulness to make her own way in the world. She earned a bachelor’s degree in media relations and put her knowledge to work. She combines her brains and beauty, building channels and marketing her content. As a social media influencer, she gets paid to do what she loves – travel. She hopes to travel the world, but since getting away is complicated, much of her travels are limited to B&Bs and cabins in the Pacific Northwest.

One Bossy Proposal (Bossy Seattle Suits) by Nicole Snow

Eliza inadvertently interferes between a meeting of a local barista, and the CEO of the coffee shop. They trade insulting words, and almost cause the barista to get fired. Eliza has accidentally left a sample of her home brewed coffee at the table, and Cole loves the flavor.To Jenn, Miles comes off as a pushy bossy HOT rich guy and that ignites her snarly side. These two are like two bulldogs constantly going after each other. Jenn goes toe to toe with Miles. She is the force of nature Miles needs in his life. He doesn’t communicate with people he just demands and never explains. In addition, he has been burned by a really bad relationship and suffers from guilt and the fear of being taken again. Miles doesn’t trust himself with the feelings he has for Jenn. This book was more than just Enemy to lovers. This had office romance, sexy neighbor, grandmother interference, grumpy billionaire and sunshine. I should have known it was Dracula, one again demanding I invite him into my dumpster fire of a life.” I found her on Booksprout and received the ARC for this book so I thought it was a perfect way to see what I thought about her writing and I am in love with her style!

One Bossy Proposal - L.M. Mountford

This didn’t need to be as long as it is. I skimmed a lot of it and then at 90% I just skipped to the end. It was too syrupy, corny, cliche and angsty. snow spent 60% of the book on the enemies storyline but was not able in all of those words to create genuine chemistry between the lead characters. She wasted more time than any human with a life would put up with writing the I can/can’t, i will/won’t, I do/don’t. Nope, No, no thanks. I was over both of the leads and their unrealistic fear of love and all the side stories. For me it was exhausting and finally boring. I’m recommending it because I know a bunch of readers will just eat this up. Trying not to be a hater but really by the end of this I wanted to give it no stars. I have read many of Nicole Snow’s books from Heart’s Edge to the Grumpy series, so I am a fan. I didn’t like this book. close loving relationship with Lottie and Miles is the only one that can truly make Cream and Coffee, Gram’s Dobermans mind. He finally finds himself hiring her marketing expertise to help whip his marketing team into shape and revive Pinnacle Point’s sagging tourism trade. They find themselves drawn to each other with her beginning to thaw towards him and then him turning cold and retreating behind his icy wall of restraint. As they begin to find themselves truly falling for each other an enemy from his past looms and Miles refuses to open up and let Jenn help him with what turns out to be a massive smear campaign from the ultimate “woman scorned”. Months and tears and Jenn’s dogged investigation skills help them to finally reunite. He offers so much she couldn't refuse. Their chemistry sizzles from beginning but work plus other things get in their way. Full-length enemies-to-lovers romance loaded with uh-ohs. Office banter, pastry mischief, slow-burn spice, plus one bossy suit who might stop stomping around long enough to realize he's falling hopelessly in love.

Fun, snarky, witty grumpy/sunshine enemies to lovers with a hefty dose of heat, some suspense, and the most adorable teen, ever. One Bossy Dare is the kind of enemies to lovers I like best, with 2 lovable characters, even though it took me awhile to warm up to Mr. Grumpypants. All the heat, all the feels, and COFFEE!! What more could you ask for in a story? The FMC (can't even remember her name other than last name Poe) needs a change of pace and so she has an interview for a marketing position in an up and coming, though locally well-known company. Prior to going to her interview, she runs to a coffee shop to get a coffee and cinnamon roll and inadvertently gets the last one. Enter super hot guy with an ax to grind because there is no more of the pastries. Lo and behold, who shows up to her interview? Super hot guy, Lincoln. She ends up with the job and then a fake proposal comes into play to help launch a wedding line. Insert tropes of fiesty female lead with baggage and a male lead with a tortured soul who believes he's not good enough for girl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment