276°
Posted 20 hours ago

T2 Tea French Earl Grey Black Tea Bags in Limited Edition Tin, 50 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Frankly, I was expecting the unexpected with this one, and I didn’t get it. I’m not sure how extreme I need my teamongers to go with Earl Grey blends, but I am sure there are some extremities left to explore. The charm of Earl Grey tea is an experience that evokes tranquillity and sophistication. Whether enjoyed during a quiet moment alone or shared with friends over a conversation, Earl Grey creates a serene ambience and elevates everyday moments to extraordinary ones. To fully appreciate the flavours and aromas of Earl Grey tea, you must know how to brew it to perfection. Here's a step-by-step guide to brewing the perfect mug of Earl Grey tea every time: Twinings Earl Grey”, I said, “is the linchpin, the cornerstone, the very foundation of my tea-drinking life. Brewing a cup of this perfectly balanced tea and bergamot blend reassures me that the world is worth waking up for.” The Tea Keepers’ Earl Grey & Vanilla contains actual bergamot oil rather than the bergamot “flavouring” used in most Earl Grey blends. I’m sure this is a significant factor in its wondrousness. The Tea Keepers also do an equally amazing regular Earl Grey.

If you’re making a mug of loose-leaf Earl Grey tea or using an Earl Grey teabag, follow these steps for a delicious cuppa every time: This blend is a bit of a challenge to get hold of because it is only available at Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium in London. It’s worth the trip, mind. And not just for the tea. This cat café is full of the most delightful feline residents you could ever wish to meet. (Apart from my own cats, obviously. And I’m not just saying that because I know they read this blog.) My daughter bought me afternoon tea at Lady Dinah’s as a birthday present. Cats and tea! She knows me well.

Similar Teas

This tea is sturdy enough to withstand a dash of milk, and it really does slip down beautifully. It was a pleasure to drink. My only concern is that it could ruin regular Earl Grey for you. You might be drinking a cup of perfectly nice normal Earl Grey and thinking, “Hmm, I don’t know. It’s not really lychee-y enough, is it?” I knew that if I liked Bird & Blend’s Earl Grey blend as much as I thought I would, my regular Twinings bergamot blend just wouldn’t cut it anymore. But there came a stage where I’d already had multiple better-than-Twinings blends, and there was no reason not to give Bird & Blend’s version a go. I held off trying Bird & Blend Earl Grey Crème for ages. This was because I suspected I might really, really like it. (Bird & Blend’s Great British Cuppa won my Tea Fancier Tea Cup Challenge, so they have form for that sort of thing.) And the problem with nice things is that it ruins you for not-quite-so-nice things. I do play fast and loose with the definition of Earl Grey here. There are things with flower petals and exotic fruits on the list, so brace yourself. (There’s also one that doesn’t actually have bergamot in, but that one only got in by creating a diversion and slipping past while I wasn’t looking.) 10. T2 French Earl Grey Sweet fruits, rose, sunflower and hibiscus, with a touch of bergamot to finish and leave you feeling a little fancy.

Lavender has long been a favourite fragrance of producers of soap, skin creams and those soft toys you can put in the microwave. It is also associated with several health benefits. I consulted my Culpeper Herbal to see what the 17 th-century herbalist and astrologer had to say about it. (One might argue that this isn’t the most up-to-date medical resource, but realistically, how much is likely to have changed in the last 400 years?) This medium-bodied blend combines the essence of classic Earl Grey with a delightful bouquet of floral notes. As you steep the tea leaves, the soft aromas fill the air, transporting you to a sun-kissed French garden in full bloom. This tea delivers exactly what it promises. There’s bergamot, there’s lychee, and there’s tea, and they’re all having a whale of a time together. The flavours really bring out the best in one another. It’s a match made in heaven. Or rather, a match made in Margate, which is more or less the same thing. Whether you’re new to Earl Grey tea or have always loved Earl Grey tea and are looking to try something new, T2’s collection certainly won’t disappoint. Our delightful blends include: With a harmonious infusion of creamy sweetness, velvety textures and subtle warmth, this loose-leaf brew is a truly irresistible treat for your taste buds — and a satisfying must-have for dessert lovers with a sweet tooth.This lavender Earl Grey from Rosie & Java combines two of my favourite things – Earl Grey blends and bunging flowers in things. Lavender adds a soothing presence to bergamot oil-infused Chinese, Indian and Ceylon tea leaves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment