276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YIANNA Women High Impact Sports Bra Plus Size Zip Front Fastening Bras Padded Adjustable Strap

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

XL would have been way too big for me, although now I am thinking that even a 2XL would only just fit! We tested over 60 sports bras from the best brands on the market – both on the road and in the Runner's World lab. Those that scored the highest collective marks received our Runner’s World Expert Tested seal of approval and are marked with this badge below. It’s an encapsulation bra – meaning it supports each breast separately in a lightly padded, moulded cup – but looks more like a classic pull-on compression bra.

On top of all that, the buttery soft fabric and bonded seams prevent any uncomfortable rubbing or chafing. The UA RUSH™ High Sports Bra powers your toughest workouts and biggest games, with a mineral-infused fabric that absorbs and reflects the energy you emit back to your body to improve endurance.Alternatively, the UA Seamless Low Long Sports Bra is an adjustable sports bra with a longer cut and seamless fit.

She managed health and fitness product testing across all the magazines, overseeing all testing processes and ensuring our lab and panel tests are conducted to the highest standards.

You can also mix and match across our collections, utilising your different matching sets for endless dreamy gym combinations. The bras, which ranged in support from low to high, were all triple-tested and judged according to their design, comfort, fit and overall performance. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. I bought this during lock-down, as I was running a lot more and needed something good and supportive as I am G+.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment