276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UNI-T UT210D/UT201E Digital Clamp Meter True RMS Voltage Resistance Capacitance Multimeter Temperature Measure Auto Range Electrical (ABS)

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The big IC (DM1106EN) is the main multimeter chip and the frontend for the clamp is mounted close to it (U4:OPA4330 Quad OpAmp). The circle with the arrow indicates auto power off, holding down the SELECT button during power on will disable that. So my question is is this typical behavior for the meter, or should I exchange it for another? What do others see?

There are two larger chips. The one on the left is a TI OPA4330 quad opamp (Markings: TI O4330A 44K G4 AN50), the one on the right is the Hycom DMM Chip (Markings: Hycom H203 DTM0660L R3MR81A) As you can see, the two meters match up well, better than I expected! I tested voltage and resistance too against some precision references and precision resistors. It read 0.4% high on average in voltage mode (worst: 0.47% or 5 counts) and was generally bang on in resistance mode (worst: 0.2% or 2 counts.) The NCV function is also quality. It's extremely sensitive and goes off immediately from about 4" from a power source. Zero: Save the current measurement and show the following measurements relative to that value (Very important for DC clamps).Velmi šikovný malý "klešťáček" pohodlné ovládání všech prvků jednou rukou, kolečko jde lehce a přesně bez "přeskoků", dostatečně velký displej s podsvícením a velmi dobrou čitelností ze všech úhlů. Měří docela precizně, (ten můj má dokonce mnohem lepší tolerance, než uvádí výrobce) super vychytávka jsou tři rozsahy měření proudu, "pípák" reaguje celkem rychle, stejně tak i automat při přepínání rozsahů. Jedinou maličkou chybičkou jsou výrobcem dodávané měřící kabely, sice nejsou už tak tvrdé jako je běžné u těchto levných měřáků, naopak, jsou ohebné tak akorát a nemají tendenci se zamotávat, ale jsou z nějakého měkčeného plastu, a ne příliš teplu odolné, koncovky mají zahnuté o 90° což je k této konstrukci měřáku se spodními vývody naprosto nevhodné, niklované hroty tomu taky nepřidají a miniaturní gripy působí velmi nejistě. Ale protože používám jiné měřící kabely, musím říct, že měřák jako takový je velmi povedený a za ty peníze přináší opravdu hodně "muziky".

Close to the MOV's is a EEPROM (IC2: 24C02A) for parameter storage and some calibration, there is also trimpots for calibration. The contents of this repository are licensed under the MIT license, except where otherwise noted. References I recorded video of process of resetting to zero of the current indications in the DC mode at UT210E. This method allows to reduce residual indications in the mode of measurement of a direct current (DC 2A Dotless, 2A,20A,100A) without the need for EEPROM correction without the programmator. Thanks of kDnZP from a Russian-speaking forum!They only work with high currents. The lowest range on many devices is 20A or 40A, which gives you 10mA resolution. The clamp is used for all current measurements and for NCV. There is a red led at the bottom of the clamp to show when voltage is detected with the NCV function (Buzzer will also sound). In voltage mode, you get no overshoot, but usually have to wait 0.5-1 second to get a reading because of the autoranging (which you can't disable). It shows you ---- while it's doing that, and then gives you a stable value, I like that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment